A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 42 - Guardian (1)

Aggregator gang
After all this ordeal I'd be working against the Empire to make sure it gets destroyed eventually.

Crown prince is cute, but he can jump off the cliff :) and please bring along the empress and the sexually-deprived cardinal :)
Does he really think that letting jeremy, his love interest' s son, being punished severely, will win shuli's heart?

When you swoop in to save the day but you're a dumbass so it was unintentional but you still get the love points from Shuli so it's fine. Also is the crown prince seriously just gonna stand by and let this happen? Sounds mad sus but OK

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else had a couple of pages totally glitched out? I tried reloading, but nothing seemed to fix it.

mmmmbetting the prince was waiting for Shuli to be like 'oh no plz help save me Prince' and he be like 'yeah OK but it'll cost ya *eyebrow wiggling*'

which, of course, yuck.

Fed-Kun's army
why are so many people thirsting over the fuckin cardinal??? like not to kinkshame but yall like that judge frollo types??? has quarantine done something to yall nvkajdfua

I think the Guardian is shuli because Jeremy is young and he is the head of the house .. I hope he fight that ass-prince for his honour 😤

@chuchuchoerry LMFAO, "Frollo types" xD Thanks a lot that was a delightful laugh... but then I had to go look for these crazy people in question, because seriously?
Half the comments seem to say "ew cardinal, why you so evil" and the rest think it's too bad he's that stuck up... But this manwha is way too historical for the cardinal to ever get it down with Shuli or any noble woman. I can kind of picture him being the type to have a young poor girl cleaned up and brought to his room and then get a hard on from whipping her or smth.

I also think maybe the Prince was planning on rescuing Jeremy and being a total white knight saviour in Shuli's eyes... And will be thwarted by Shuli finding a way out on her own.

@JWChibi
When someone’s name is Richelieu, you already know he’s gonna be a big assh*le. Dumas Father and European history teaches.

Hmm, Is Shuli going to marry into another noble family, thereby passing the title of family head to Jeremy?

That cardinal is mad hot with his hair slacking down. Too bad he's a religious nutcase.

Users who are viewing this thread