A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

Dex-chan lover
I love shuli's crying face. It look way too funny. And finally they are now acting like normal family.

Double-page supporter
jeremy’s “deep filial piety” has me in stitches and the other kiddos are so rambunctious and cute 😂🤣😭🥺🥺 i am so emotion rn

thank you for the chapter! this chapter was really well done. good luck with exams 🍀

Stephmother's marchen version of a hotspring/beach episode! A good and needed change of pace, the last 20 chapters had me on edge. Seems like Shuli's influence on Nora's family is starting to manifest in bigger and bigger ways.

Double-page supporter
Dudeeeee Shuli and Jeremy's relationship is just <3 <3 <3 Also Noraaaaaa I missed you so bad :"))) On other notes, I can't wait for the Nurenberg couple to embrace Nora again. Eff that crown prince yo collecting parents just cuz your dad don't care about you pfft get the hell out of here

Thank you so much. I appreciate what you are doing! Very much! This chapter was just heart warming. And Nora was just divinal 😍
It's also good that he didn't reveal he received a sword from Shuli, it shows he's a little more grown up 🤩

Thank you so much for the translation!

@Nekoriz they do love him, he is their son. However they did repeatedly favour the prince instead of him which cause their relationship with Nora to drift apart. The duchess has realized this and tries to mend it, she had this conversation with the Duke because while Nora noticed her awkward attempts, the Duke doesn't show his love at all and Nora thinks he's hated by him. If they continue this way, Nora is just going to leave them without ever looking back is what she's saying.

You guys are doing an amazing job translating and typesetting and cleaning while being college students! Thank you so much!

Fed-Kun's army
I can relate to Jeremy quite a lot lolol.

Thank you so much for the translation! And good luck with the exams!

Double-page supporter
"Berchtesgaden"?

Easy Company sends its regards
iu

(yes, i know it's from the Bastogne episodes, but tomorrow is the anniversary of the start of the Battle of the Bulge)

Wow, say what you will about Nora, but the kid knows how to read a room.

Thanks for the update 😊

Fed-Kun's army
So Nora's parents actually has a reason for their preferential treatment towards Theo and Nora, but regardless of their reason it actually hurt Nora...

Users who are viewing this thread