A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

Cih! I truly hate this type of church troops. Thinking that they're better than everyone just bc of their religion, while in fact all of them are the same: Just want to have the power and resource to control others. Sigh, I hope in the current timeline, Shuli can decapitate the church before it's too late

Ngl but i need to see the body... not cause i like corpses but because i need to understand what made the guy react in such a way

RGHHHGHBAAAGAGS
FUCK YOU DAMN CHURCH BITCH

Ah shuliiii 😭😭

I hope the epilogue arc will last longer bcs i want to see how the children reacted when they hear shuli is dead and the church (fck u i hope you got burned) and i hope ohara regretted what she said to shuli.
Damn i have to wait another 10 days

thank you for the chapter
Do you think it's because of his wish to meet her again that she revived ?

A lifetime of regret for the knight captain... If only you go with her this tragedy probably won't happen...

And also, cut off that eyebrows-less friend of yours, you pretty much are their main source of information

Dex-chan lover
omg the imagery in the last bit with the foot prints, *muah*

Can't wait for more! ngl, lowkey kinda wished the knight dude and Shuli got together lmao

I hate when churches (or people who use religion as their cause) think they can and should purge the world of what they think is undesirable or who are sinners. According to Christianity (I'm not sure of other religions), everyone was born a sinner, but God still loves and forgives you.

On another note, does it seem like Cardinal Richelieu (Is that how it's spelled?) is actually in love with Shuli but can't handle it, so tries too write her off as a person he needs to get rid of?

Long chapter but feel too short!!! 😢😢😢
I don't understand all thus church dude, just go to hell

@mcmatsumoto25 hmm not in the original timeline no, I think he was just very heavy handed due to a) the church's own goals and b) the rumors of Shuli being very lusty and greedy.

As for the new timeline quite possibly it would turn out like that. Or it might even be him trying to sway her to the church and then he ends up falling in love. Either way I'm so glad we get to see the first timeline play out.

Fed-Kun's army
fucking son of a bitch. i don’t know what church you’re in, but it sure as hell ain’t the Catholic Church. Using the name of your religion as an excuse for your evil deeds. Rot in hell, you fucking devils.

ehehehe sorry, i’m all good now ^^

@Aheyshsh I agree that it is interesting to see the original timeline. Unfortunately, sometimes I got confused. Not by the translation but by not knowing whether some parts of a chapter (or a whole chapter) was showing the past or the present. I am assuming that the slight yellow tinge to some chapters means it's in the past.

PCS

DAMM THE CHURCH. KILL every clergy, they are not needed in the present times

Users who are viewing this thread