A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

Ooohh okay, thanks for explaining, @icekatze !

Aww man that’s sad. He doesn’t deserve it, but i do agree he had some part in it bc he talked when he shouldn’t have.

Contributor
The poor capitain who is framed for the murder :(
He don't even have the energy to defend himself, he's feeling so guilty he's probably dead inside already.

Thank you for the chapter! MY HEART OMG IMMA CRYYY😭😭😭 FUCK THE CHURCH 😭 THESE BABIES DONT DESERVE THISS BUT IM SO GLAD THIS TIMELINE ISNT THE CURRENT ONE😭

This manhwa is soooo good man..... the intensity, the tragedy, the artist hfsdkfdsf i really want to buy the copy of official manhwa now just to enjoy the drawings.

So, Nora is the one investigated Shuli's murder case and the head knight is captured... he's one of the prepetrator?

I love this artist, he can describe every scenes into fine art work with deep emotional in it.
it's a nice translation btw.

FUCK?! If the church members related to the death of FMC is alive by the end of the second season - or at least be jailed, I'm gonna be so mad af... not like I can do anything anyway.

Damn, I was so close to destroying my half-destroyed table when I see the scene where the little one cried. What a great story this Manhwa is, man.

Users who are viewing this thread