A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

@Akera93 uhhhh....No.
Straipei is the top-level police organization and Nora is a member of it in the previous timeline, as we just read. The Emperor is commanding him to find out the ones behind the murder. So Nora is trying to find out those covering up the murder, NOT helping them cover it up

If you want to know what's immediately ahead, spoilers are here:
https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/5506761/
https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/5542228/

Boohoo artist didn't show that Jeremy was about or hit the b○tch that girl deserves to be hit 😤
Still these flashbacks ugh

I wonder who made the wish to go back in time? Unless it's like the current arc for cheating men must die, Su Luxia came to that world thanks to the collective desire or grudge against a single person. In iris lady with a smartphone, Ian wished to turn back time so that iris could live differently. In the villainess reverses the hourglass, Aria swore vengeance if she had the chance to go back.

Wait, is the "sinner" guy the captain who chased after FL (after regretting not sending her off properly)?? Why on Earth would they think he's the killer? He was probably the one who reported it, plus they already mentioned that "bandits" were the ones who ambushed the carriage. Or is the guy in shackles the creepy soldier with the beady eyes??

Supporter
I don't really see the purpose of this ark besides revealing the church as mastermind of her death. This is drama for the sake of it.

For future chapters: I'm about 99.9% sure that Storaipei actually refers to 'Streife', which is a German police force and this story is set in southern Germany.

Too late.. way too late kids and now their guilt will haunt them.. I love angst.

And what pathetic cover... what kind of “bandits” leave a brooch with a large gem on it. Get your shit together “bandits” (Yes, i know it’s a storytelling device)

So hearth breaking, it was too much for these kids who lost their mother twice, and for Shulli to not know how she was actually loved by them.

Anyway Jeremy looks ssoooo fineee here

I love the way things are portrayed.. So sad but i just wanna appreciate adult jeremy and nora too 🥺🥺🥺

ok ok wait, is this the end of the first season and it will continue, or is this the end of the story? bc I want more

This is the kind of first timeline which really makes you go "ahhhh I wish with all my heart things could be redone", and then remember in relief that this is a reincarnation story.

i can't imagine how jeremy would feel in that kind of situation
because, i'm crying right now :')

Users who are viewing this thread