A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

Ohhhh my God this chapter was a ride. A ride that kept going down hill with no stop whatsoever... I can't believe she died like that but still managed to stay upbeat like she is. She doesn't even blame Ohara for leading her to her death... I'm torn though, the way Jeremy's acting here makes me want him to be the male lead. He wanted to attack his soon-to-be-wife just bc she sent Shuli away, and went crazy when he learned about her death. Thats male lead material dude. Also he looks fine as hell. I hope in this timeline Nora isn't just the Emperor's pawn. I think he's super loyal so he'll put Shuli above the emperor, but who knows. He might mature and start putting priority on his family name and job or whatever. Team Nora but he's on thin ice right now

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this makes you really feel the pain that she didn't deserve to suffer from. Hopefully, those culprits who plotted against her will suffer a very horrible punishment in her second life

It hurts so much. I’m just glad at least Jeremy knows that Shuli wanted to attend his wedding, and perhaps in the previous life the misunderstanding between them both has lessened.

I am hurt and heartbroken. This... Okay author, you hurt me once, I thought I could take it, but this is a whole new level of pain.

@loiralice nora's the blue-black haired boy that's Jeremy's age and follows shuli around. He's been shown throughout the series actually

can someone pliss tell me. that bastard cardinal gonna get rekt or something or they gonna just win.

this shit really bothering me

That was one hell of a chapter. I loved the art and the way they told the story (a little different from the novel. Still pretty good). The drawing was so good and the silence while only showing their emotions? It was fenomenal.

Damn ... I felt the rage, pain, and suspense Jeremy felt. My blood thirst for revenge just went up.

Whew... I keep forgetting it’s just a story , just a story, but frick author made me so damaged. Shuli didn’t deserve this 😭✨.

I personally don't think Ohara is as responsible for Shulli's death as some comments here make it seem. Yes, she was a paranoid mess but in the real world there are many cases potential "distractions" (although, this term is being used loosely since Jeremy in the original timeline didn't seem to have any romantic feelings for Shulli) aren't invited to the wedding. There are also many cases where the in-laws just aren't invited due to negative feelings (clearly even Shulli thought her family hated her as well which is why she didn't push further to attending) and or just bad circumstances. In the end Shulli made plans to leave without notice to her family. Just sucks that the church had a mole that was close to the only other person who knew Shulli's plan to leave. If it weren't for the unlucky coincidences, Shulli leaving wouldn't have been as painful since the kids could've reunited with her or sent mail to her to reconcile.

Jeremy and Nora looks so dang hawt. Anyway I can't imagine what the siblings are going through, they're probably ridden with guilt. Such heavy feelings on their young shoulders.

Times like these make me wish I knew how to read Korean! This story is so engaging and thrilling, a good blend of plot and fluff. Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread