A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

Fuck, they have caught up to the raws. I can't wait, I need more melodrama and angst!

Wait what? I'm confuse 😅

So Nora likes Shuli from their first encounter, but he always watched her from shadow and he regret it after she died, i assume?

And who is the 'young master' that gone mad? Is he Shuli's oldest son? Or Nora? I still don't understand this 😂

And poor the knight, he felt responsible for Shuli's death because he was the one who let Shuli go that day even though he was not the one who has plan to killed her, it was the shitty cardinal 😢

I hope after this epilogue, we can see further story from "happy" life of then after Shuli's reincarnate after her unjustice death, because i still can remember that Nora somehow has something form Shuli

Dex-chan lover
Getting kind of bored with the back story. There's just too much time in between each chapter.

this is so sad....
but nora looks so hot here and so are Shuli
i loves this manhwa so much
thanks for the update!

Why does this feel and read like some Alice in Wonderland story. I can't even follow along now, I had tp gp back 5 chapters and re-read and still got confused.

If yall didn't gasp in that panel yall reading this wrong, cuz shuli and nora are god tier in there

a little confused but I think I got the context right? right idk. hmmmm

p.s nora T_T

Dex-chan lover
@vessalius isnt everything a flashback this arc? like theres no Arrow thing going on, its just all in the prime timeline

Thank you very much for translating this chapter!😘😘😘
I'm literally crying after reading Nora's POV though.

Group Leader
@RosaViola : This is an epilogue basically a summary of Shuli's past.

The epilogue chapters detail the views of the different characters WHEN Shuli died. This is why we see different perspectives and actions by different groups, the "to-be-wife" wanted her stepmother gone because of past experiences, the church's corruption and want for power by killing her and the regret of the Shuli's children and employees.

that page of Nora holding Shuli in his arms...oh...my...goodness😲 so beautiful!!! I mean grown Nora is so freakin sexy hot!!😍😥
"a man who yearns for you"
uum details on where I can find one like him please! thank you!

kinda sad bc the chapter is beautiful but the translation is confusing. still, thank you!

idk some of you are confused. It's the backstory from the first timeline before the current one. Remember Shuli herself doesn't know how and why she actually died

this is what actually happened, to Shuli, the kids, Nora, the knight and the Cardinal.
the cardinal arranged her death, which the knight blamed himself and went mad/insane for Shuli's death for failing to protect her. The capital guards and the emperor's own guards can't find any evidence of foulplay too.
The one who visited the knight in jail was Jeremy, prob because he wanted to know what actually happened to Shuli since he's the only one who know.

Users who are viewing this thread