A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

damn why does every chapter have to be so fucking heartbreaking??????

also YURFEHGIWEUYG NORA MALE LEAD IUWEFGHIWUEHG PLS LET THEM BE HAPPY IN THE SECOND LIFE JHGFGBUYWE

please I just want shulli and nora to be together in this timeline (PLEASE AUTHOR!) and FUCK THE CARDINAL 😡
thank you so much for the translations!

Group Leader
@leslie_zyy about the dead lover thing (jeremy referring to shuli, p. 2), it says 여인 not 연인, which means “woman” not “lover”. this is super misleading, bc regardless of jeremy’s feelings, the narration would never refer to them as lovers. pls check over and im sorry if its me in the wrong.

Amazing story. This move of church is so cringe btw:"lets kill her and make her saint", good plan, assholes, now go on, tell her that she is a saint now, she will be very pleased, oh wait, you killed her... The hypocrisy of the church and that "cardinal" who made this unholy act out of "greater good"... wtf is wrong with you, you bunch of arrogant morons. Like Lady Edelgard said: "Fuck the church"

that dude finally regret for doing it huh, now his best friend is going to be killed because how he is addicted to the cardinal shit and manipulated all shit to kill MC

His best friend gets killed and he's literally turned insane, Nora lives the rest of his life yearning for something he can never obtain, and Jeremy and the siblings are even more lost. All this because of that stupid ohara bitch being selfish for something she would have obtained, and the so called holy cardinal being a bitch. Karma, do your work

Not me crying in broad daylight. 🙃

Reminiscing her past tragedies still brings much more pain even after knowing that she has better 2nd life.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!! Abington! Your death is not enough of a punishment! You must confess about to whom you blurted out the news of Shuli's departing!!!

I picked this up a few months ago thinking it was going to be a normal historical/reincarnation story. It has FAR exceded my expectations and I love it I really hope the author can continue to write at this quality

OMG WAIT SO- Nora after meeting Shuli one time fell in love with her? Weird but ok- typical isekai falling in love. BUt my question is uh who was her lover again? I forgot LOL

Aggregator gang
Yeah, let's go ask mercy from the guy ordering assassinations, I'm sure he'll be compassionate.

Aggregator gang
Oh maaaan this is true love, for Nora always love Shuli. Before and after, even when they meet each other in a different situation, he still loves her 😭😭😭

@delikizzz the knight who went out and discovered shuli's body. Which is friggin ironic considering blonde guy is the one who told the cardinal what abington told him about shuli leaving, and caused shuli to be assassinated. Karma, and a downward spiral this is

Yep. Nice, asking a *innocent* cardinal to free your friend. Reallll nice. Real frikkin nice. Bruh, fk you, let your friend die. This is your karma. Cuz of you, your friend dies. Fk you and your support for a shitty manipulative church. If you didn't help in the first place, your friend wouldn't have died, there is no use begging good ol' cardinal to save your friend. I am sure he won't leave loose ends.

"the day we learned that we were trapped in a complete solitude, i fell in love with you" i started crying at this scene THANKS ORKA

Users who are viewing this thread