A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

Contributor
Poor Nora, his biggest hapinness in the past lufe was just seeing her, that's it.

And now he fall for her again.
Once might be a fluke. Twice is destiny.

Double-page supporter
ADULT NORA IS SO DAMN FINE, HOLY SHIT.

Thanks for the tears and the chapter! :')

I've read this chapter in both English and Spanish and I've noticed there's a few panels missing in the beginning in this version. Nora is standing in front of a tree, his hand touching its bark. He's probably where Shuli died.

Some of the translations are very confusing or misleading as well. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the work, but some things don't make sense. Especially in the end of chapter.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
You'd think someone initially unrelated would have already stabbed the Cardinel with all of his assholery instead of participating in the murder plot.

Thank you for the chapter! IM SO MAD😭 IM UPSET OMGG .... The way nora loved her in the past life and he's crying for her I think at the place she was killed in? But goddamn the art is so beautiful and I HATE THAT PRIEST LIKE AT LEAST SAVE THE KNIGHT HE MUST FEEL SO GUILTY FOR SHULI'S DEATH 😭*aggressively punches the air*

OMG I SAW THE T/N AND I LITTERALLY CRIED THE SECOND I SAW THAT PANEL T.T HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?! T.T T.T T.T

oh my god JEREMY LOVED SHULI? LIKE ROMANTICALLY? now what do I do with this information. The art and the pacing is just *chef's kiss*

This chapter is so gorgeous and sad TT^TT
Shuri never knew how much she was loved by her step children and other people before she died.... that was the most tragic of them all.

Wow. Jeremy loved her in the first life... so will it happen again in this timeline? I'm sorry Jeremy, but my ship is with Nora, nothing against you, but I wish you stay as the good oldest son. It's just... I don't know how I feel about this. I kinda guessed but I hoped I was wrong because it is a bit weird but I'm happy at the same time. I have a lot of mixed feelings.

The heck you have this expression, no one will pity you fvcker when you betrayed the whole your master and friend knights 🤬😡
Screenshot-20210305-134154-2.png

*Note :
If you have bad day, see this face. It's became worsen as hell

*Edit :
THIS MAN IS WHO BECAME FIRST IMPOSTER FOR THE WHOLE SCENE ALREADY HAPPEN

@michellemi Yes, he was in love with her, but besides being shy and awkward in his interactions with her the whole time they knew each other, he was very aware of the fact the only way to protect her and their family was marrying someone else and taking the title of Marquis.

O'Hara (Jeremy's fiancé) suspected Jeremy had feelings for Shuli and was afraid he'd realise that and leave/cheat on her the same way her father did to her mother, that's why she freaked out and lied to Shuli about the wedding.

If Shuli didn't came back to her past life, i can't bear the witness of their story. The sad Shuli, the depression Nora, or the regret from Neuschwanstein 's Family. It just so tragic 😢

It's kind of heartbreaking how impactful Shuli was in the lives of the people around her but was utterly unaware of it. She died thinking she was unloved and unimportant in her past life, which is so far from the truth.

She was Nora's only source of light and a huge pillar of comfort and strength in the Marquis family. Her death devastated them. ㅠㅠ

Users who are viewing this thread