A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

I don’t think Jeremy “loved” Shuli in a romantic sense. But he did want to have a better relationship with her as family. But it sounds like rumors are saying he loved her and went mad after her brutal death. It’s so sad seeing what happened after her death in the first life, you usually don’t get to see it in other stories.

@TiaraFSeiei besides the point provided by kutiltanic, they actually address this question during the trial. It seemed like the actual reason is a secret only known by the empress, duke Nuremberg and possibly, the red-haired uncle. Maybe it does have something to do with the late empress.

I know there are some debate about the MLs, either it's Jeremy or Nora. IMHO, taking the character's point of view, even if Jeremy loves Shuli (in that way) in the new timeline, he will not pursue his feelings. One of the reason is that he has fully accepted his position as her 'son' and even swore his loyalty to her as the current head of the family. He acknowledges Shuli's position as the guardian so I think he wouldn't see himself as her potential partner unless he has truly grown as a man worthy of Shuli. And by that time, he will (probably) see that the choice is up to Shuli and he might not be chosen. So for now, he will only act as her oldest son.

As for Nora, I think his feelings for her amount to only a crush currently. He calls her 'noona', although quite intimate, it implies that she is above him. So he still needs a lot of growing up to do, being more mature and gaining his own influence like in the old timeline. I am definitely rooting for Nora.

After this arc, I assume there will be a time skip 🤔
But the title of 'epilogue' for this arc really worries me 😥

😂 I swear I don’t simp for the cardinal, I just have a high tolerance for tragedy because of how much I read it.

this is tragically beautiful.

and this is why i'm sick for being addicted to angst so damn much.

I perfectly grasped what happened, but I could see how it could get confusing. The panels don’t flow very well at times, there’s really no harm in using captions to indicate what’s a flashback. And I appreciate the translations but they didn’t read as smooth this time so had to reread a bit, that might be where people got lost. Anyways shuli and nora ): her first life Is so tragic

Double-page supporter
i need someone reconfirm my understanding here. all of this chapter was happening in the past right? even the flashback when lil nora get all blushy (aww my baby)? so a flashback in the past life?

and btw AIN'T THAT ART THERE OH MY KNIGHT IN A SHINING BLACK ARMOR I LOVE YOUUUUUU

LET ME BEHEAD THE FUCKER CARDINAL THEN ILL ROLL HIS HEAD IN THE MUD LET THE PIGS EAT IT

Anyways, there’s still a lot more question here regarding the Cardinal and his motives. I don’t think it has been well revealed yet and I’m assuming we’ll understand more when we’re back in the present.

It just so happens Ive read the spoilers so I have a better grasp of whats happening

Baca ini trs liat Aot juga💀
Berasa kyk org masokis 😭😭
Dah disakitin bolak balek tp sek pancet ae tak tonton y Allah 😭😭😭😭😭
Kudu meso tapi g blh meso

Oke google play the music
"When it hurts,when it hurt so good can say itt???""

Pancen Ardinal goblok anjg asw fak yu🖕🖕🖕

MA BOJO NOAAAHH😭😭😭😭😫😫😫
GANTENG BGTT😫😫😫😣😣😣😣💘💘💘
JANGAN SOK GANTENG KL CM GEPENG NAPAA??!!😭😭😭😭💘💘

MUDAH MUDAHAN JOOH KYK GITU Y ALLAH AAMIIN😭😭😭😭😭😭

Based of Orka's recent tweet (if google translate is accurate) :

"There are about 4 episodes left until the last episode of Eogye - me epilogue ( complete part 1 ) It's a story before the regression , so there are many dark parts , but I'll also greet you with a joyful look at the remaining paintings of Nora x Shuri in this episode 61.6 + We are gaining great strength from the warm support you leave through Ripple and messages ! Thank you all the time ."

So don't worry, the epilogue is just for the original timeline (for those thinking the manhwa is ending lol). And that there's 4 chapters left of this story arc. Also go to their twitter for a clean cut of the scene of Nora and Shuli yall @orkatoon

Edit : Also Id like to add that knowing what happened in the first timeline is pretty important for understanding the villain's true purpose etc. (As per all isekai manhws ive read), even if many readers here seem to dislike it for some reason lol

I'm not cry, and I don't simp for the cardinal. my sadness already turn to anger since the dead of the MC.
I know this is a fake epilogue, as a reader I really need the true story of this MC 2nd life. the author drag this too long.
yeah I know this is good for the depth of overall story, but man... if too much deeper, it ruin the true story with many spoiler ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread