A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

Can you stop with the fucking notes? I was into the chapter then saw one and it threw me right out of immersion and ruined all the tension. "If you didn't cry", ya I didn't, because that ridiculous note of yours ruined the scene for me. If you want to get your thoughts out make a staff corner at the end of the chapter instead of thrasing it along the way. Wtf is with scans nowdays thinking they're some celebrities.

Group Leader
What is up with the translation quality; I can't tell what dialogue belongs to who half the time. It's been like this for every chapter of the epilogues. It's already structured in a complex way; second-guessing every dialogue whether it's accurate or misattributed doesn't help.

Also, I'm personally not a fan of putting the translator notes in the middle of the chapter when it's supposed to be a really dark and serious chapter. It's a bit of a mood killer.

I'm just so happy knowing that Nora, both in the first and second timeline, fell in love deeply with her
And I'm sad that she didn't know that there's someone as hot as him out there that genuinely loves her for what she is despite her 'infamous' image back then
I just can't wait to see them to be together in second timeline!
I mean look at his adult self now, he's so fvckin gorgeous 😍

OMG the last few chapters have been really powerfull and emotionaly charged ! Such beautiful artwork and storytelling. This deserves a 10!
Also i'm torn between the 2 ML, they both hold very profound feelings for the MC.

While you guys go after Richelieu's head, I will go after the sucker priest's head. I don't think I will need assistance since he's such a wimp and a small fry but if anyone wants to join me, be welcome.

Leaving the "manhunt" aside, what will Nora do? I suspect that Jeremy kind of knows the truth too... Will those two join forces and, I don't know, make some kind of "cleaning"?

Double-page supporter
Ohhhh; so Jeremy loved his stepmother? :O I'm shocked; I thought his fiancée was just overthinking things due to her experiences with her parents :') And why is Nora so hot?? Looks like she left one hell of a mess by being murdered so terribly.

On a sidenote; I could perfectly understand the translation and follow the story just fine! My immersion did not break due to some translator's note; actually I do like to read those every one in a while XD The past epilogue chapters too; were quite easy to follow XD So thanks a lot for your hard work on translating this :)

@nara58 It's meant to be the Prologue to what happened before the M.C. was sent back to earlier in her life. She was a flawed yet caring person that had problems in trying to take care of her foster children. She tried her best to compromise on many things that was causing conflict, but to the detriment of her care of the children.

They clearly think she's not completely fit to be their Stepmom, but they also cared for her. As time went on and the children grew up things started to get messy during the lead up to the wedding. The wife-to-be basically had intense jealousy issues, which lead to the event that ended the M.C.'s life in brutal fashion.

The beginnings of he Manhwa are just from the M.C.'s perspective in couping with the fact she's in the past. The Epilogue here is meant to contextualize the aftermath after her death and where the characters end up if she didn't go back to the past.

NORA LOVED SHULI IN THE FIRST TIMELINE TOO I’M DEAD
I can never get over the quality of the art in this series, every panel is so beautifully drawn (especially adult Nora and Shuli 🥺)

I hope the guard doesn't die, he's feeling so guilty over Shuli's death...and I didn't know Nora was that entangled(?) with Shuli in previous timeline. Jeremy admitted to loving Shuli and went half mad with grief/anger wow...All of of this is too heartbreaking, so much pain! The way the nobles/public did a 180 after Shuli's death tho, shameless pricks.

I hope the piece of shit cardinal and his whole corrupted gang die a very painful death! Jeremy and Nora I believe in you!

the audacity of this mfs to complain about little small notes. it's hilarious, you read this for free and no one is forcing you. if you want a perfect translation use your money and read on kakaopage or smth lmao

anyway, i'm so hurt for shuli she didn't know that someone loved her in her first life

so Lord Author's reciepts are:

Crown Prince x Shuli
Jeremy x Shuli
Nora x Shuli

Tyo Majiyabette

For how long is this gonna go on i was waiting for it to end si i was piling the eps so i could just read them all together and be sad only once and then get over it buts it is still going on seriously😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread