A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 62 - Epilogue 6 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (7)

Fed-Kun's army
@Evescent @Stoner Both of you are too extreme. On the one hand, yes the kids treated her pretty horribly and failed to value her properly while she was alive, only realizing how much she meant after she died. They made her life kind of miserable and never expressed gratitude. On the other hand, they certainly didn't deserve this extreme outcome; the pain and suffering of this outcome, including the hinted at war, is wayyyy too much for a bunch of bratty kids.

Dex-chan lover
Is she gonna revive in this timeline, now that she's done her part in the other timeline? Or would the MLs die here and start remembering this timeline in the new one? Need some reason to make this now too long flashback relevant. ... Besides wanting to see the church burn of course.

Jeremy: Where are you now, Shuli?
Me: Probably in another timeline where you and your -monster- siblings actually cared for her and treated her like the queen she always was. Hopefully nowhere near this epilogue timeline at least...

the fact that the church is corrupt reminds me of what occurred in Europe 100s of years ago with Martin Luther (note: learned abt it in Euro class lol). It’s kinda ironic how the church claims to be doing God’s bidding yet they are sinning through killing, lying, etc. Pretty much shows how when you have power there’s bound to be corruption

This series has been TEARING ME TO SHREDS YALL

I love it so much 😭🙏 thank you for the hard work

gonna call these fists a holy relic bc that cardinal deserves to be 🤜🧑 in the name of salvation 😇😇😇

I have no sympathy for the children. As a few of the comments indicated, Shuli is the only one that didn't deserve any of the hardship that occurred. And what is going on with the Church? Ugh, what creeps.

Dex-chan lover
Just want to say adult Shuli and Nora are sinfully beautiful 😍

Can't believe all the Cardinal bae hate tho 😔

Users who are viewing this thread