A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 115 - The Female Knight and Father

Oh, so her father is a j*rk

BTW, I hope the demon lord won't turn into some love rival bullshit

I'm gonna drop this then, I don't care how much I've read already, and lower my rating, 'cause that would really be dumb, for real.

Dex-chan lover
Fooly will tap into demon lord ABS to defeat it, won't he? Other Mcs tap into their inner demons, Fooly will tap into the nearby demon!
Oh hey, and remember the whole "Fooly can't use magic too much or he will die" plotline from his teacher? Author neither.

demon lord is gonna be a bad bitch with abs, or a fellow abs loving degenerate. Calling it now.

Aggregator gang
Lemme guess, you always wanted a boy, but was instead cursed with a girl, and so you decided to make her as manly as possible to make up for the son you never got?

It's the first time you meet your father in law and the only thing you can say is "ABS!!!"?? I'm dying 😂

Dex-chan lover
Her abs rating is still over 9000. Kinda wish he had tossed her dad around like a rag doll for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
That demon lord is going to be some japanese person, isn't it? "I'm not a bad ___, you know?"

Users who are viewing this thread