A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 130 - The Female Knight and Fooly

I was certain I’d have mixed feelings about how this all sorted out. But, nope. This chapter was perfect.

Dex-chan lover
iu

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing stronger than the Sacred Sword, is the Sacred Sword when you ruin her big moment. (also Absmodeus-Fooly)

Dex-chan lover
YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor
Progress has officially occurred. Those poor people were about to get their collective butts handed to them for interrupting it.

Dex-chan lover
After fiddling around and being a major pa...tsundere for so long, she took the direct path. The panel in which she slaps the mangaka and screams "Shut the fuck up!" for throwing negative-sword, her father and the rest of the harem into her confession is missing.

Finally, I didn't think that such a simple manga could made me cried, everything was so dumb but yet it was so wholesome, It had been a ride reading it!

Users who are viewing this thread