A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 96 - The Female Knight and an Attack

Why is this getting increasingly shounen-ized? The "introduce a new clinically insane suitor to challenge Fooly's love and in his rejection further his relationship with Leo" dynamic is getting old fast. I sure hope this is the last before the story changes gears.

Double-page supporter
well you brought this upon yourself to be frankly honest.

Welp, that kinda explains/justifies why he actually has that level of power and knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh. I like this teacher. Is she into Fooly, or just a mother hen? Either way, it's gonna take Leo to...not die, which is fine anyway.

I mean...it's just Fleur...

Dex-chan lover
The comment about him getting skinny is most likely general xoncern about whether he's been doing well and getting enough food and sleep. Also she isn't flabby as you can see in the last page. Non-muscular girls tend to have folds like that in those positions. Poor Fleur though. She never catches a break.

Dex-chan lover
A natural body appears. Though one page made me understand his ab fetish.

Supporter
Title should be "The Imperial Knight and an Attack" as Leo is not present and Fleur has always been referred to as Imperial Knight in previous chapter titles.

Man Ive been repeating this for a while. Poor Fleur, best grill stuck in this mango with no chance of winning, fuck my life.

Users who are viewing this thread