A Sugar-Sweet Dad and a Salty-Sour Daughter

So the gpscan asked for criticism here's mine : I think the font of the texts is not great at all to read in a manga 😅 maybe try CC Wild Words Roman and the bubbles you cleaned look way too pixelised and contrast a bit too much with the author's drawings

Group Leader
Hi,

First off, Thank You guys & gals for all your comments. Our TL especially wants me to let you know that she appreciates all your positivity
towards her first ever manga TL, and she hopes you can put up with, what she thinks is, her crappy JP skill.

On that note, in part due to your guys' welcoming comments, we have decided to take on A Sugar-Sweet Dad and a Salty-Sour Daughter.
We plan to complete the rest of the 13 remaining chapters. There might be a second volume but no promises on that.
There are a few extra chapters, although we are unsure whether we will do those currently.

-Scuffed Scans

Any other series ya'll plan on doing?

As of now we just want to focus working on this series, future projects are something we'd consider on a rolling basis.
We will be open to taking on other projects if it satisfies two criteria:
1.) We have time
2.) We enjoy the series

With that said, feel free to give us suggestions for what you'd like to see and perhaps
if there's enough interest in having that series translated we may pick it up.

IT'S HAPPENING EVERYONE!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS MADE MY NIGHT!! REALLY NEEDED SOMETHING GOOD TO HAPPEN TOO!! 💖

TL is doing a great job. Keep it up!!!! Thanks for picking this up scuffed scans!!!!

fhq

Jesus, just fuck your daughter already.

Great job translating!

You guys creep me out, keep your weirdness out of my heartwarming stories.

Edit: talking about the Lanister stans

Hey translators, is there anyway I could help you out. I could be a typesetter or cleaner for the raws. If you need any help please hit me up on discord at RamenDawg#1518

Group Leader
Hey @aj12345,

Thanks for your offer, but at the moment we aren't recruiting, but in the future if we do, we'll make sure to reach out.
Thanks again!

Is this wholesome family fun or is it Usagi Drop? I really need to know before reading

Users who are viewing this thread