A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

The title, the description, and now the chapter, I'm not entirely sure that I'm not having a stroke.

Contributor
The name “Frick” aside, it’s the same as every other narou series. “Oh dear me, my so-called friends are abusive to me, so I left, changed my identity, but it turns out I’m a one-of-a-kind mage who quickly amasses a harem!”

Fed-Kun's army
Its not bad, but that name makes it hard to read. “Frick”?? Really?? What the fuck

Dex-chan lover
The title grabbed my attention, dumping that toxic thing grabbed my interest.

Aggregator gang
Frick : "I'm so done with your never end dissing. Good bye."
Girlfriend : "You can't do this to me! What the Frick !"

Yet another manga to add on the bookmark. 🤣

Had an interesting start, but then spirals down into generic power fantasy garbage at extreme speed. Ah oh well will see about the next few chapters.

I feel a bit bad for the girl since by the looks of it, she nothing more than a hardcore tsundere. But at the same time, if he wasn't happy with the relationship, then it's more than a good reason to move one and find someone who appreciates his self worth than belittle it every chance they get.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Alfine, should've gone to couples' therapy when she had the chance.

The only good part was dumping the abusive gf. It became a bs power trip fantasy so fast my head is still spinning.

ahhh mah boi. you grown and be a man now. dont look back and let that Thot pay for her crimes. a relationship is a two-way streeet. its her fualt for cotching it up. the great Messiah,"Kazuma", the Hearald of "True Gender Equality" smiles upon you

From what I have observe... Her Childhood Friend is OP when it comes to Physical attack... Little did the MC tried testing his Magic.... If he did, they can still be together as
MC: Sage
Childhood Friend: Sword Master
but it needs to be like this so... The story would Progress.

I am still confused why he called himself Frick. You could have gotten ANY name but you had to take Frick? My native language isn't english but isn't "frick" like a word you say if something doesn't go your way? Or anything similiar?

Dex-chan lover
The main character really pisses me off. His childhood friend is clearly suffering from stress and overwork, and he booked it. He could have broken up with her, yet still supported her. Maybe, find a way to help her deal with stress, instead of making it much much worse by abandoning her. I hope he gets killed by a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread