A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsman

@Deathyoda218
Well, according to web novel raws, the childhood friend is not out of the game yet. She confirmedly loves MC according to the web novel. The side story you presented was before she finds out about MC's 'death' and she's being tsundere in there. Once she finds out that he is 'dead', she will show her true feelings. And MC finds out about her feelings and how mentally unstable she became after he left in her diary. He cries about leaving her and decides to find her. So now, both of them are looking for each other. The childhood friend decided to confess when she finds MC even though she thinks that he won't choose her. So, nothing can be told about their relationship as of now.

@SUBARU
that was about the time where i dropped it in my mind he will still be having a great time at the frontier and
not be chasing after the same person that tormented him in changing his identity when that person finaly begins to show true regret over her mistakes and just because the author wants to include a love drama arc

but i guess thats why the artist decided to portay the ex in a much better light so that it wont be as ridiculous as in the novel when he journeys off to find her

Aggregator gang
Well the premise is usually one you'd find on the lifetime channel with the roles reversed. Doesn't seem to be particularly fresh except it's the guy running away from the abusive girl.

I'd be much more impressed if he didn't alter his appearance or try to hide from her. The giving back the stuff was also kind of curious as if he's saying he's useless and didn't contribute anything to the success.

With what's already been put into play I don't see how this resolves out well. There's a lot of comments about her apologizing but WUT? supposedly she shat on 20 years of his life? There is mo apology possible

Dex-chan lover
@shu002 there is always a novelupdates link included with every manga that has a novel, click that and it will take you to the directory where all the links for the currently translated chapters are hosted.

Aggregator gang
I did some research on this story, what the actual f*ck?!

Much respect to the capable Artist bringing these characters to life, my respect to you for actually working so hard. You should do your own story instead!😭😭
But this trash evil cancerous nonsense... no words can describe how terrible this might be or is?

Guys, guys, remember how in WN Shalltear rapes a girl and make sure her a slave? But in LN Shalltear kills her to death.
So is the Yuri also gonna happen in the official version? As far I’m concerned WN had no development at all and relationships were heavily forced. Will LN be any different?

Honestly I was highly optimistic about this one and happy for its unique turn of events!✊ But if it takes the same route as WN. YOU MIGHT AS WELL MAKE THIS POLYGAMY, POLYGAMY CAN ONLY SAVE THIS

I won’t hate on this soon but LN Readers probably know the answer...?
Anyone can tell from these 2 chapters that this story would be great and has a lot of potential. But why do JP Authors ruin their stories by dramatizing the story? I’ve seen this in many other similar WNs. The love drama arc was really forced but the Author just HAD to put it there

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea if this will follow the WN but if it does then it’s shit. The story is super generic and boring, the only redeeming parts were the side stories that contributed the POV of the yandere girlfriend.

Double-page supporter
Oh, an isekai protagonist who isn't a person who has never dated in his whole life.

Ty for the update Thia manga has been on my mind for a while glad to see it’s back stay safe and stay weird everyone

Dex-chan lover
Simple summary; MC's childhood friend girlfriend is a sadist, but he isn't a masochist (but she doesn't seem to get that). So he runs away.

@exxp He's not an isekai protagonist.... he was born in this world from the start....

the mc is alright and seems cool, but nobody else is like-able at all. This manga tries to romanticize and make jokes out of really annoying, unhealthy stalker behaviour.

It's too weird and I don't want to read manga with creepy people in it whose behaviour is shown as 'cute' so have to drop this

Thé concept is pretty good but it’s introduction is so bad, he says he had enough of being harassed by that girl but he doesn’t show any of that the manga has to tell us about it also there was just him being downgraded by her and it wasn’t shown well enough for us to maybe feel empathy towards him, they say his self esteem Ian low but it’s not that bad I can’t see the problem of the character I think it would be better if we knew more about him

Users who are viewing this thread