A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Wait, why is the dragon saying she's a Saint because she used recovery magic on him while it is clearly shown that she used a potion? Am I missing something there?

Dex-chan lover
I already hate all the ikemen in this story. Her brothers stopped talking to her because she couldn't preform well. Her brother and his party blamed and abandoned her when she showed weakness. She was tortured because she was born into a role she couldn't even imagine have such consequences, it's her fault somehow?! Eat ****, give me a explanation

Dex-chan lover
>"People only care about the Saint."
>"Heroes" literally abandon the Saint.
>One of said heroes was her own kin. Another was the prince of their kingdom.

Yeah, ok buddy.

Our%20Hate%20for%20Isekai.png

Dex-chan lover
What is up with japanese isekai's and getting betrayed? Seems completely illogical and stupid to just leave the saint to die once the demon king is dead.

my premonition senses are tingling
why do i have a sneaking suspicion that that dragon will probably have had a major role in her past life
or maybe i'm overthinking lmfao

Aggregator gang
Wow her brothers are absolute jackasses
Thank god for her amazing sister

Is she retarded? She was betrayed before, people just using her great power back then. Now she recklessly revealed the dragon. Sure the royalty only cares about the saint but but but! You know what I mean right?

the fact that she was betrayed by her brother in the past makes it hard to trust any of her siblings

Dex-chan lover
@Twenty4carats As far as I can tell, she was betrayed before since everyone thought she was weak. She's in a similar situation this time, with most of her siblings outright ignoring her. Showing a powerful tamed dragon should help her gain more support from her family. And she's only worried about her 'Saint' status being leaked -- there's no reason she needs to hide her familiar's power.

Of course, the main reason is probably just that she just used a ton of magic for the first time to recover after nearly dying of blood loss, so she's probably not thinking straight.

Wonder what would they do if she really died? Would light haired bro be happy? Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread