A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The 4th "Monster Taming" Knight Order

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai
Fu Fu Fu This is young -- Youth?
Didn't you go to help the fourth knight order from today? -- Don't
Uhmi - Uhm I
if the day - of the day
seems to be narrowed - narrower
"trouble" then "annoyance" - I think it would be better to use one word instead of two seperate ones if the same one is used (didn't check raws)
so I wonder what kind of guy - wondered
~never think~ - I never thought it was a chick that just came out of it's shell
to his sanity and arranges some work some work for you - arrange

Just some recom. from the top. Didn't go looking through it to the end again

There are probably 2 reasons why the fairies didnt make contact with saintess:
1.the betrayal of her familly
2.to protect future saintess from demon lord,
Because they can only detect saintess if they make contract with fairy

Dex-chan lover
@Maho : As @BlueMelonDice mentioned, he said dragon look-like, in an extremely arrogant and degrading way (he was still looking down on her). But was not supposed to since the fathers instructions were basically to deny that there was anything even like a dragon. But form the rest of the test it is pretty clear he struggles with basic instructions outside his forte, since there is no way he was not supposed to be testing for a certain minimum, but was rejecting anyone not at his personal level (which is not a reasonable standard for a recruit).

Wow!!! I really like this!
Thank you so much for the chapters!!!

Zabiria's design reminds me of Nall (Lunar: Silver Star Harmony game) + Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon), very domesticated pet feel~
Blue Dove Zabiria pg36 is giving me Hiding The Pain Harold meme though...

Dex-chan lover
She should take lessons on seamless pantsu technology. You really won't see the seams.

Aggregator gang
@Loli_Omamoritai
It is definitely much better. I guess the most confusing thing is what the captain says at the bottom of page 32. Is he being sarcastic there when he's calling her humble? He does show to have a habit of using sarcasm but it's not clear there. Also I be a spelling error in the other bubble in that same panel where he meant to say "made a contract" or "contracted with" rather than using simply "contract."

While I am on so very happy for more chapters, the translation and sentence structure for each chapter is a bit. . . choppy? The words don't really flow very well. Like I can understand the general gist of what each character is saying but their sentences aren't really fluid and easy to read. But I'm still very appreciative to have more chapters out so thank you @Loli_Omamoritai! :D

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn’t mind if the pace stayed like this but i kinda want exposition of her previous life’s brothers. Im doubtful anyone found out they basically condemned her to death because they probably were just like “huh? Our sister? She sacrificed herself. Mhm. Yep.” But i am still interested to see if they too met gruesome fates. It’d also be funny if Zabiria is somewhat of a deity to the demons since then the demon guy wouldnt fuck with mc lest he literally pisses off his race’s god lol.

Users who are viewing this thread