A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The 4th "Monster Taming" Knight Order

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul:
Sadly, Princess Safirina (Fia's past life) 's brothers didn't get any divine retribution.
Their Kingdom lost its glory, that's all.
And only the brothers' descendants got suffering from it.
Commander Saviz and his father (the current King), Captain Cyril and his father (deceased Duke), etc.

And Zabiria is just a Black Dragon, an SS Rank monster.
Fia has confirmed Zabiria's strength is still "far weaker" than the "Demon King's Right Hand Man"
Even if she buffs Zabiria with x3 power, x3 defend, x3 speed (literal 27 times stronger), Zabiria is still lost.
(Remind you, Fia can judge people's power)

Even if he is called "Demon King's Right Hand Man", he is far stronger than Demon King.
The King can't be as strong a war general or a war hero after all.

Dex-chan lover
I presume based off your statement of how strong Ol Rightie was and how none of the brothers suffered a tragic end that Ol Rightie mustn't have considered the brothers as much as a potential threat as he did the mc @ Loli_Omamoritai

Supporter
@Loli_Omamoritai Heh. Don't feel bad over making some grammar mistakes. English is a "pain in the ass" of a language. Even many native speakers have issues learning it and getting things right. The more you do and the more you learn the better you will get. Ignore the haters and take notes of what fixes people point out. At the end of the day it is way better than machine translations, and while I did have to re-read a few things, I didn't have any issues understanding the overall chapter. If you didn't translate this then I wouldn't have had the chance to read it at all, so thanks for that.

Also I can promise that your grasp of English is better than my grasp of any other language. =P Being bi-lingual is a pretty cool feat in my book.

Dex-chan lover
mmm. it's gotten better. I now understand that all grievances are used for comedy and that protagonist is duty-bound so that she doesn't care all too much about personal relations, but it's been good. I like it. thanks for the translating, and "appropriate" names for our characters. I snorted when the gentle/honest last name was used for the Commander of Knights but it makes more sense now that he has more screen-time.

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai I tossed a few suggestions on the page... Just didn't see it pop up in the comments after logging in to comment... So I don't know if it's under a moderation period or if it was LOST between pressing to comment and my logging in...

Double-page supporter
Hahahaha. This chapter seems to hit me just right.
Dang that is kinda morbid on how she turned those birds into a onesie for her little dragon boyo.

Dex-chan lover
kinda hope cyril is the 'knight' fia needs to be his shield

Fed-Kun's army
The "I can't see well" due to literally wearing a skin (feather) suit of the weakest monster.

Then the "If we go with that, I will remain as a blue dove forever"

The laughter.

Users who are viewing this thread