A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The 4th "Monster Taming" Knight Order

Dex-chan lover
>custom
I fucking lose it. Btw, it shocks me a little bit her change of attitude, since before memories to just right after memories to after 3 months memories.

@mmootthh then don't read it. I wouldn't complain about something you get to read for free under expenses of others.

Or at less wait a few days before you read it. The translator already said they would reupload chapters to fix mistakes.

Didn't her brother already publicly state that she had tamed a black Dragon at the knight acceptance test?

Aggregator gang
The translation was a little confusing on this one. Especially in the last couple of pages.

If I had to guess, the spirits are punishing the humans for her death in her previous life. That's why the saints are so weak now.

Thank you for the translation

i don't think Fia can take him out and show to nearby people. his posture.. how he stand and sleep is certainly dragon.

Dex-chan lover
@Snom:
Not really, Saintesses nowadays don't know about spirits to contract.
As a result, they don't have -90% MP consume (equal to 10 times more MP). And they don't have anyone to teach them how to use magic.

Fia will teach a Loli Saintess soon and makes her average.
Average of 300 years ago, Fia is OP 300 years ago = Great Saintess = Above average, Saintess nowadays is below average

@R3nAknyght
Uhm... I didn't get any suggestions about mistake/typo this chapter so I thought it's okay.
I will try to rewrite/fix it in another way with the same meaning that is less confusion.

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is so gooooooood
i love this
thanks for the chapters

How many chapters do you guys wanna guess that disguise lasts? 2? 1? A couple panels?

Users who are viewing this thread