A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Last chapter, you thought the heroine escaped rape and kept her virginity.
This chapter, it reveals to you that the heroine already fucked a God and gave birth to the protagonist.
lmao

If this doesn't end with the cult burning down imma be mad. Also holy fuck sis is ur ma!
Also has the kid actually had sex yet? Every night? Or is he still a virgin? This cult deserves to be put down for pedophilic grooming.

I really don't want this special needs gaming child to rule the world. The only good Old One is a dead/unaware one.

Group Leader
Good thing he was unharmed enough to be able to go and get the story from the father, but oh well since the incest said it will "fuck him up", I doubt we will be seeing him after the next chapter. Good thing he finished that shitty father before though. (And is it strange I kinda like him now?)

R71

It's really amazing how virtually everyone in this except Tooru and Yume is a piece of shit. They all seem excellent at avoiding any kind of karma as well.

Well, the sisters obsession with looking after and protecting her "brother" makes even more sense now, I am amazed she is still sane. She even seems to be the most stable person in the story, it is sad her "brother" seems to be only being that holds some consideration for her and he is a messed up divine alien spawn.

Dex-chan lover
@imhikarucat

ah okay, then take it one step further then...
Dad is partially Cthulhu god and uses his only successful child with a human woman to fornicate with his full Cthulhu god in the outside realm to get Tooru which is full Cthulhu god in human realm.
So basically Dad is Tooru who is Cthulhu god.
Tooru thus slept with his mother to begat himself, then slept with his sister/daughter to begat himself.

Then I guess it makes sense why his Dad and his family doesn't think much of the sex cult. He was using them to get an infinite supply of women until he finally got a successful daughter.
Then after he remade himself in the human world, he was like, "I don't need these jerks anymore, time to rule the world."

SHE IS HIS SISTER AND MOTHER AT THE SAME TIME MARVELOUS.

INCEST AND INSECT AH YES HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DONE

Man 18.5 got a whole other meaning now. I mean it makes sense now.

I still can't believe how the first few chapters were crap and how it turned great to the point that I'm actively waiting for the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread