A Villainess for the Tyrant - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Oh interesting!! I wonder which isekai novel has the girl been reading?👀 the handsome duke from the north seems pretty familiar lmao

WOUHOUUUU I thought this was promo but I'm so glad it isn't ! I read the 10 first chapters of the novel and I really like this story can't wait to see more. Thanks for the chapter

Was fully preparing to break my heart again because I thought it was gonna be a promo but wtf this isn't a promo?!?

its probably gonna end up that they did something to him or whatever and he had to kill them. tyrant MLs in these types of comics never end up truly being tyrants. theyre always "misunderstood hot guy has to kill people or he'll get killed" or "misunderstood hot guy gets revenge on the people who wronged him" or "tyrant hot guy meets MC and changes coz he loves her"

regardless, i hate myself so i'm going to read this so gg. thanks for the translation. i'm buckled in for the ride

Oooou, looks interesting~
::notices smut tag::
............INTERESTING~

Double-page supporter
Another one. I consider the villainess trope to be my junkfood like isekai now. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Aggregator gang
Yassss, bitch! Go Queen!! Be like every other protagonist in this genre and be special. And your ML is just a misunderstood hottie, like every other ML in this genre. Either way I'm obsessed with villainess stories and will binge read this and ship you hardcore. So I'm glad that this isn't a promo

Double-page supporter
Nice, she's going to go out with a bang.
Though I see the smut tag and figure the bang isn't what she is expecting. I figure the more she decides to just throw all caution to the wind, the more this emperor is going to want to destroy her in the fun way.

I'm like reading all of just do it scanlation.
U all r wise in choosing great manhwa to translate. ILY 💖

Users who are viewing this thread