A Villainess No More - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh what's that? That smell? That's a little bitch, this sister is actually so manipulative. Aha a white lotus in a western themed novel

Aggregator gang
Wow so its ok for those rude boys and you to talk down to your sis but, its totaly not okay for her to stand up for herself?

Thank you for the translation slc! I greatly enjoy this manhua

Fed-Kun's army
uuuugh I HATE HER!!! with what money does she think charity is able to occur??? LITTLE IDIOT i hope she suffers when her sister leaves. i'm so glad mc is escaping all this soon

Dex-chan lover
Wow, dumbass sister, thinking that everything she heard first is the "truth" and that everything else is just lies and excuses

I imagine the art exhibition is actually also a sort of auction with the intention of funding something that would help the common folk...

So what I commented on chapter 2 was once more proven. She's the only one that takes all the responsibilities in that family everyone else just relies on her. Her sister proves one more time she's clueless as to how society works and when stuff doesn't go her way she points the blame towards her evil sister that's bullying her
What a detestable personality. A girl born with a silverspoon that doesn't know a thing but tries to act selfless and good even tho she never had to worry about anything.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I take back what I said about her sister in Chapter 1. Her sister SUX!

WOW HOLD ME I WANT TO PUNCH THAT LITTLE SISTER SO BAD OH GOD
can we please meet the male lead soon so we'll get fluffy scenes. i can't take any more of this shitty little sister

Omg I need to punch Lilian soooo bad.. perhaps this is why Athanasia slapped her

The so-called Golden Sister can drop dead for all I care. Go Athanasia, leave quickly! Abandoned the sinking ship and save yourself!

what a girl are you 5? can't you understand where you live and what should you do. gosh she is really not mature

Dex-chan lover
Wow the little sister is not only rude but an idiot, at least let Athanasia speak... sheesh.

Athanasia! Leave them and let them sink! Live the life you deserve
How could they act like that towards her. They don't have any respect at all

Can't wait for the sister to realize how her preconceptions is making her blind to the ugly truth of herself.

Users who are viewing this thread