A Villainess No More

I don't really understand why her sister keep act like that? She still want the no. 1 women who had bullied of her sister..

Logical-thinking vs self-indulgence*, I wonder how far it'll go 🤔

*Finally found the word I was looking for!

I can’t wait for when they realise she was right all along! I really dislike Lillian! Anyways, thank you so much for the update 🙏

I hope she literally never goes back to this hell state, what a bunch of fucking ingrates (wooooooooow)

Ppl like lilian is not an idealist. She is a wench who likes to play victims. She is all talk and no action. She charmed ppl with her beauty and "act of kindness" but she dont even know how to do her tasks properly and she try to cracks people who did their work diligently so that she can play victims if the diligent people hits her or get mad at her for once.

I hate that dumb blonde bitch who can't see past her own nose and doesn't give a fuck about anything but her own wants god I fucking hate her.

I can't believe how ignorant that little sister is. Before you judge, you should feel the responsibility to investigate and truly know what you're talking about. Hate her. Can't wait for all of the work to fall on her shoulders when the mom obviously cannot do it all alone.

That righteous little sister better get off of her high horse and actually listen!

Cannot wait for the kingdom and family to see how heavy the burden the heroine has been carrying & collapse from it 😊

Thank you so much for the updates I'm so happy! Also as of right now I'm not loving this little sister and I can't wait for the "evil lady" to meet the monster of the north and hopefully treat her right

Users who are viewing this thread