A Villainess No More

The sister is such a hypocrite. She thinks she’s doing the right thing but she didn’t want to marry to make a alliance for her country. Like what...???

Oh I can't wait for the next chapter hope the sister knocks some sense into the younger one and then she goes and meets her fiance

The sister is such a dumb idealist and it's gonna be the destruction of all around her.

The younger sister is really narrowminded, naive, stubborn and spoiled by the people surrounding her and their parents, useless to correct her, leaving the elder sister to scold and correct her behaviour = evil in the eyes of the people who like her careless behaviour and don't know it better themself.
She is practically in a way of self-destruction in the futurefor that time, unless she has competent people arround her, I mean she could start a rebellion against royality and nobility with her stupidity, along with the 'kind and righteous behaviour' to commoners and don't forget she is one of these priviledged people herself... hopefully we won't see much more of that pest of a younger sibling after going to the north.

I bet (and hope) that from the whole family only Athanasia will be living a happy life after few years. :)

Double-page supporter
I can only pray the younger sister will be able to win a lottery again for another great husband candidate....

Aggregator gang
Male soldiers threaten the older sister despite her obviously higher position and having every right to talk to her younger sister, and then gets "reprimanded" for excreting her bare minimum of power when they should be respecting her.

Then complete refusal to even listen to her sister... at least the author has succeeded in one thing.

Kinda expecting a similar trope to the "kicked out of the hero's party" here, considering how much she did in the background while belittled by the ignorant masses that includes her sister.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get why people on this story really stuck up with rumors. Or how is the female protagonist do nothing to her rumors. Nobles is usually keep their perfect image in society right? Moreover, the female lead is presented in perfect bearing. How can people is blinded by the rumors?

It's just for creating tension and back drop for the story i guess, but i feel it's too cheap 🙄🙄🙄

Honestly with this new chapter I wouldn’t be mad if they became best friends like that’s everything and I would still be okay if it blossoms to be love

@liune
I agree w you 100% !

I hope everyone back at Athy’s home country realize how much she’s done now that she’s gone. Aaand I cant wait for the MC and ML to fall in love (i’m also hoping that he falls for her first) \:D/

I thought this was a Korean webtoon at first, colored me surprised when I saw that this was Chinese. This is the first time that I have seen a Chinese webtoon not focusing on wuxia/xanxia/historical/modern China or forcefully try to shove a chinese name to the characters in a non chinese setting.

Users who are viewing this thread