A Villainess No More

Pacing is a bit slow. I do enjoy it, but I think i might leave this alone so I can binge several chapters in a row. Otherwise, I think I might forget some key points like the charity and her younger sister. I do hope that her younger sister will realize her faults sometime.

Power Uploader
Rly enjoying this one, wish it updated quicker haha to see how the story develops

I bet her sister would come visit one day and see him and be all head over heels and do something so her parents could make her his wife but alas divorce is not permitted where they live

this isn't bad at all, but something makes the characters feel flat to me. i can't quite put words on what it is, though..

DHFKJDHFJKHDF I hope that kid would be fine later. Anyway, thank you for translating! T_T

I can't be the only one who finds this story to be very shallow and superficial right? It’s not bad but I wouldn't call it good either; there's just no substance to it.

And no I do not think it's realistic or mature, the characters are just slightly more perfect than usual.

@HiandHello Nah, you're not the only one. I was planning on sticking through with the series, but it feels like it's flat without any depth. You pretty much described my thoughts on this manhua.

Dex-chan lover
It's sad how slow the updates are as there's already translated chapters up to 50ish something. But the translations so bad you can't understand shit.

This is so wholesome! I’m glad to see Athanasia isn’t marrying some horrible douche. Everything is so nice and calm. XD I can’t help but expect some drama soon. Fingers crossed for peace and happiness though. I don’t want drama. XD

I like the art and the story. The translation is also wonderfully done. But the short chapters are quite annoying.

:')))
Why'd she speak and say that first. Girl are you blind. Theyre clearly not wearing black.

**thank the managaka gods she's not blind.

this is really boring. nothing happens and the characters are just "perfect" all the time
also I dont get the title, it says the evil lady will change but she isnt even evil just that people see her that way so uh... ??

i feel like the 26 chapters that i have read so far could have been made into...five...
not one to follow and hype for the next chapter but a good one to come back to after a few months for some actual progress (probably not) 😴
either way a good read easy 6-7/10 at least

Users who are viewing this thread