A way to stop having to read the same security comic every time we log in

Long time user resent poster but i have noticed that whenever i log into Mangadex it always makes me scroll to the bottom of the sites long security comic. We get it do not give your Pussy(@+$ special key to randos on the Inter-webs, so can we get the site to remember that we have read the security comic 500 times.

Upvote 2
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Long time user resent poster but i have noticed that whenever i log into Mangadex it always makes me scroll to the bottom of the sites long security comic. We get it do not give your Pussy(@+$ special key to randos on the Inter-webs, so can we get the site to remember that we have read the security comic 500 times.
When you click the button at the bottom, a cookie is added to stop it opening again. If you keep seeing it, you're wiping site data.

EDIT: I call everything cookies, I'm a boomer, it's local storage. The point still stands.

When you click the button at the bottom, a cookie is added to stop it opening again. If you keep seeing it, you're wiping site data.
Why did i not realize that the best way to show Mangadex that i understand how to keep my data secure was to allow Mangadex to permanently upload cookies to my primary browser, also every other browser and computer that i log into. The answer was before my eyes this entire time but i was too naive and narrow minded to see it, and now the would has opened up before me I now see how small i truly am. Please kind sage share your wisdom with the world so that a new and better people may rise from this earth and inherit a world all the more vast and better for having received your teachings. But so seriously there is not a fix then.

Double-page supporter
blah-blah-blah i understand how to keep my data secure blah-blah-blah

It's always sooooo funny people butthurt over their security but still create accounts on every site that will disappear in a year. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Why did i not realize that the best way to show Mangadex that i understand how to keep my data secure, etc.

It sounds like this isn't a Mangadex-specific issue, and you're just deeply misinformed about cookies, what your browser is doing, or how the web works in general. This isn't necessarily a failing on your part, because not everyone who uses a website will understand how the web works. But it does make this tough to explain.

What you should understand is that by opting out of cookies, you're making a choice to run into minor issues like this on many (probably most) of the websites you visit. It would take too long to explain all the reasons this doesn't make sense to do here, but since you seem dead-set on doing it, you should be aware that you'll just have to accept minor UI issues like this as a result.

Bottom line: Don't use a website you don't trust. In particular, don't make an account there! If you don't trust Mangadex, forbidding them from setting cookies, but also maintaining and logging into a user account, as you've done here, does nothing for your privacy.

Last edited:
It sounds like this isn't a Mangadex-specific issue, and you're just deeply misinformed about cookies, what your browser is doing, or how the web works in general. This isn't necessarily a failing on your part, because not everyone who uses a website will understand how the web works. But it does make this tough to explain.

What you should understand is that by opting out of cookies, you're making a choice to run into minor issues like this on many (probably most) of the websites you visit. It would take too long to explain all the reasons this doesn't make sense to do here, but since you seem dead-set on doing it, you should be aware that you'll just have to accept minor UI issues like this as a result.

Bottom line: Don't use a website you don't trust. In particular, don't make an account there! If you don't trust Mangadex, forbidding them from setting cookies, but also maintaining and logging into a user account, as you've done here, does nothing for your privacy.
First cookies can be used to track you and store your data which can then be used in a more direct hack. https://www.kaspersky.com/resource-center/definitions/cookies . Second https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...bout-the-recent-mangadex-data-breach.1065465/ . Third i should have been more clear when i said that did not want to have to re agree to put cookies on my browser every time i used a different device, a different browser and a different login profile. The most important part is that i find over use of cookies to be poor UI. Would you be happy if Mangadex stored all your profile and chapter info on cookies think you would not, so why are people so happy so many of the UI's features controlled by cookies that the user then has to manage on every device browser that they interact with. Mangadex is a free service and i am not trying to complain about what i am getting for my buck just give a suggestion.

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
First cookies can be used to track you and store your data which can then be used in a more direct hack.
Cookies aren't inherently related to any of this. They're more or less one of the two ways a website can tell "they already saw the warning page, let's not display it again". In fact, we use something called localStorage instead of cookies.

At the end of the day, we need a way to store things like your reader settings and so on on your browser (even when server-side settings go live, syncing your preference of 2-page display across desktop and phone would be silly for example), and cookies/localStorage are just about the only ways to store settings client-side.
Which is why pretty much all websites use them.
And which is why they have been involved in security/tracking issues in the past.

It's a bit like saying that computer security issues and tracking scandals are the fault of the web... I mean yeah you can argue that, but the web is also so ubiquitous that it's just statistically likely to be involved in any bad happenstance.

The most important part is that i find over use of cookies to be poor UI.
Also cookies aren't anything UI-related (and again we don't even use cookies specifically on the main site, only on the forums because that's what Xenforo, the forum software, uses). If your browser wipes all first-party (ie set by mangadex.org on mangadex.org itself) cookies/site data then you're just been misled into configuring it in a way that will break the vast majority of website with user settings.

that the user then has to manage on every device browser that they interact with
Browsers default to accepting first-party cookies. Again, don't go following any insane person's blogpost about the tracking cabal and how to fix it with $list_of_browser_settings_changes. For example, companies like Google etc haven't been using something as trivial as cookies to track people for years now.

just give a suggestion
I can't blame you since there's so much misinformation and scaremongering going on all the time, so it's hard if you don't really know to discern the truth from the attention-baiting content. In general, enabling your browser's (and use a mainstream browser, using some hippie sekrit browser makes you that much more obvious to someone trying to track you online) strict mode, and then running ublock origin should be just about all you need.

You won't avoid fancy tracking like what companies like Google might do, but you already were only under the impression of avoiding any of it in the first place.

Cookies aren't inherently related to any of this. They're more or less one of the two ways a website can tell "they already saw the warning page, let's not display it again". In fact, we use something called localStorage instead of cookies.

At the end of the day, we need a way to store things like your reader settings and so on on your browser (even when server-side settings go live, syncing your preference of 2-page display across desktop and phone would be silly for example), and cookies/localStorage are just about the only ways to store settings client-side.
Which is why pretty much all websites use them.
And which is why they have been involved in security/tracking issues in the past.

It's a bit like saying that computer security issues and tracking scandals are the fault of the web... I mean yeah you can argue that, but the web is also so ubiquitous that it's just statistically likely to be involved in any bad happenstance.

Also cookies aren't anything UI-related (and again we don't even use cookies specifically on the main site, only on the forums because that's what Xenforo, the forum software, uses). If your browser wipes all first-party (ie set by mangadex.org on mangadex.org itself) cookies/site data then you're just been misled into configuring it in a way that will break the vast majority of website with user settings.

Browsers default to accepting first-party cookies. Again, don't go following any insane person's blogpost about the tracking cabal and how to fix it with $list_of_browser_settings_changes. For example, companies like Google etc haven't been using something as trivial as cookies to track people for years now.

I can't blame you since there's so much misinformation and scaremongering going on all the time, so it's hard if you don't really know to discern the truth from the attention-baiting content. In general, enabling your browser's (and use a mainstream browser, using some hippie sekrit browser makes you that much more obvious to someone trying to track you online) strict mode, and then running ublock origin should be just about all you need.

You won't avoid fancy tracking like what companies like Google might do, but you already were only under the impression of avoiding any of it in the first place.
First you should see that i was responding to the comments saying that Mangadex uses cookies and that they are not a security concern, i now have one staff saying the site uses cookies and the other says local storage witch i understand are different . Second i will state again that cookies can track and store significant user data, the personal information in that data can be used to get access to more of the persons accounts, email, banks and social. Just to reiterate i am responding to people talking like the safest and smartest thing for people to do is to enable all cookies all the time for every site. Third as for UI i am not a web developer but i honestly do not know what makes remembering security and language preferences harder than chapter info, so if you say it is to hard to implement then so be it. just so we are clear i use Firefox and and Ublock Origin along with other programs. finaly I want someone to say third party cookies are bad, user profiles can store user preferences across platforms and what i need to enable to store my preferences because it sound like i need to give first party cookie permission to Mangadex but no one is saying it.
https://www.khanacademy.org/computi...f015e7d:user-data-tracking/a/browsing-history

Staff
Super Moderator
i now have one staff saying the site uses cookies and the other says local storage witch i understand are different
Developer > Moderator
From what I can see (I just checked), mangadex.org has no cookies that can be used to track you, everything is stored with localstorage. So @tristan9 is right.
Second i will state again that cookies can track and store significant user data, the personal information in that data can be used to get access to more of the persons accounts, email, banks and social. Just to reiterate i am responding to people talking like the safest and smartest thing for people to do is to enable all cookies all the time for every site.
Well, yes. Of course they can be used for tracking. You have to trust every website that they don't. Though it's questionable if direct bank access can be tracked.
But if you reset cookies, a feature which is used for settings in 99% of cases, then don't complain when your settings don't get saved. Same for browser localstorage, which is a bit different than cookies, but has the same function and you seem to delete that too.
There is no other secure or sane way to store your settings persistently.
If you delete the localstorage data, the website thinks you are a new user, which is exactly what you want it to think. So the website obviously shows you all the popups for new users.
Third as for UI i am not a web developer but i honestly do not know what makes remembering security and language preferences harder than chapter info, so if you say it is to hard to implement then so be it.
Basically, "security and language preferences" and login information are stored in your browser localstorage, which you delete. It's impossible for the website to use locally stored data that doesn't exist, so it thinks you are a new user, which is exactly what you want it to think. And since it thinks you are a new user that never visited the website, it shows you the things it shows to new users.
Chapter data is stored on MangaDex servers, which is stored persistenly in a database. But the result would be the same as yours if they delete the data.
just so we are clear i use Firefox and and Ublock Origin along with other programs. finaly I want someone to say third party cookies are bad
Not necessary. It depends for what they are used for. I could call your "other programs" bad too, since they bring more harm to you than good.
user profiles can store user preferences across platforms and what i need to enable to store my preferences because it sound like i need to give first party cookie permission to Mangadex but no one is saying it.
Yes they can. it is because the data is stored on that website's servers, so it isn't permanently deleted.
MangaDex will probably add this with the next few website updates (I'm not part of staff so I don't know their exact plans!!!!).
They will then store most of your settings on their servers. You'll then only have to login every time you delete your browser data.
Like I said before, it is not necessarily bad. This is also exactly what your source is saying. It can be used for website features, but can also be used for tracking. It's how the internet works.
But your source website is only talking about cookies. mangadex.org is using localstorage, which can only be used by mangadex.org. So it's entirely your fault for deleting this data.

Power Uploader
First you should see that i was responding to the comments saying that Mangadex uses cookies and that they are not a security concern, i now have one staff saying the site uses cookies and the other says local storage witch i understand are different . Second i will state again that cookies can track and store significant user data, the personal information in that data can be used to get access to more of the persons accounts, email, banks and social. Just to reiterate i am responding to people talking like the safest and smartest thing for people to do is to enable all cookies all the time for every site. Third as for UI i am not a web developer but i honestly do not know what makes remembering security and language preferences harder than chapter info, so if you say it is to hard to implement then so be it. just so we are clear i use Firefox and and Ublock Origin along with other programs. finaly I want someone to say third party cookies are bad, user profiles can store user preferences across platforms and what i need to enable to store my preferences because it sound like i need to give first party cookie permission to Mangadex but no one is saying it.
https://www.khanacademy.org/computi...f015e7d:user-data-tracking/a/browsing-history
If you're really worried about cookies/localstorage/form data/indexed db/plugin data/service workers/cache (lol) being used against you or to track you, consider using an extension like Forget Me Now which allows you to apply whatever rules you want on a website basis.

And yet if you erase your youtube cookies, it's like you've become an entirely new user and the algorithm knows nothing about you except for the geolocation, at least in appearance. Obviously google doesn't rely on fucking cookies, but I'm convinced most of the tracking going around nowadays is still based on simpler tools & solutions than people imagine.

Developer > Moderator
From what I can see (I just checked), mangadex.org has no cookies that can be used to track you, everything is stored with localstorage. So @tristan9 is right.

Well, yes. Of course they can be used for tracking. You have to trust every website that they don't. Though it's questionable if direct bank access can be tracked.
But if you reset cookies, a feature which is used for settings in 99% of cases, then don't complain when your settings don't get saved. Same for browser localstorage, which is a bit different than cookies, but has the same function and you seem to delete that too.
There is no other secure or sane way to store your settings persistently.
If you delete the localstorage data, the website thinks you are a new user, which is exactly what you want it to think. So the website obviously shows you all the popups for new users.

Basically, "security and language preferences" and login information are stored in your browser localstorage, which you delete. It's impossible for the website to use locally stored data that doesn't exist, so it thinks you are a new user, which is exactly what you want it to think. And since it thinks you are a new user that never visited the website, it shows you the things it shows to new users.
Chapter data is stored on MangaDex servers, which is stored persistenly in a database. But the result would be the same as yours if they delete the data.

Not necessary. It depends for what they are used for. I could call your "other programs" bad too, since they bring more harm to you than good.

Yes they can. it is because the data is stored on that website's servers, so it isn't permanently deleted.
MangaDex will probably add this with the next few website updates (I'm not part of staff so I don't know their exact plans!!!!).
They will then store most of your settings on their servers. You'll then only have to login every time you delete your browser data.

Like I said before, it is not necessarily bad. This is also exactly what your source is saying. It can be used for website features, but can also be used for tracking. It's how the internet works.
But your source website is only talking about cookies. mangadex.org is using localstorage, which can only be used by mangadex.org. So it's entirely your fault for deleting this data.
this is a suggestion page for making you guessed it suggestions. My suggestion was for Mangadex to store consents and heck why not setting while we are at it. I was instead giving an answer by a staff member that i had to enable cookies. i responded that blanket enabling cookies is terrible advice to give random people on the internet of different levels of tech literacy. then the cookie monsters appeared.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡏⠉⢉⣳⣿⣯⠈⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣸⣇⠀⢻⣯⣇⣁⣠⠞⠓⠒⠚⠧⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣾⠁⠀⠈⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠙⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⢖⠙⠻⣦⠴⠦⠶⠖⠺⠚⠉⠹⠚⠛⠓⢲⠞⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⡆⠀⠈⢆⠀⢀⡠⣤⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⢷⣀⠀⠘⡄⠈⠑⠾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡃⠀⠀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢽⣆⠀⠸⡄⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⣴⣾⣿⠭⣧⣾⢦⣀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡓⠂⠈⠲⠓⠓⠚⢉⣿⣋⣻⣤⢌⠳⡄⠀⠻⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⢰⡀⣏⠋⠀⡛⠙⢦⡀⠁⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⠈⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⡧⢤⣄⠀⣷⡼⠾⣖⣏⠉⠉⠛⠓⠶⠶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠹⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠛⠁⠀⢀⡼⣇⠻⣿⣦⡀⠀⠈⣳⣤⠀⠐⠲⠦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⣄⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢠⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠬⣆⠘⠉⢹⣿⣅⣀⣻⣟⣸⣗⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⠂⠀
⠀⣠⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠲⣄⣣⣿⢯⣽⡇⠉⣿⡽⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣶⠄
⣰⠇⠀⠀⠀⠰⢶⣒⡆⠀⠒⣤⡾⢏⠽⠺⠿⠆⠀⠉⠐⢧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡄
⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣽⣿⣧⡇⠀⡶⣤⡀⠘⠋⠠⢶⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠙⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠿⠀⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Ever so hungry for bank login, recent purchases, passwords, social security numbers and everything else they could need to ruin your day but no worry's it is not like sites ever get hacked right Mangadex? point is there are different types of cookies and it is up to each person to choose which ones they consent to or not. Also Mangadex does not used cookies except on the on forums so can people stop telling other people that the correct way to use the internet is to just select enable cookies on there browser.

Here is the answered that i keep getting to getting even though i did not ask a question​

(Answer) Mangadex uses local storage to store your security consents and preferences go to your settings and enable local storage permissions in your browser if you trust Mangadex. This will have to be redone for every browser as well as every other computer unless you have a browser with profile you can log into form different computers that also saves your local storage online to your browser profile, you could also have to do it again if you have to reinstall your browser or potential if you do a restore to an older state. hopeful this will helps someone?

Maybe someday i will login and Mangadex will remember that i read in English and do not give people my logins and passwords.

Staff
Super Moderator
My suggestion was for Mangadex to store consents and heck why not setting while we are at it.
I gave you an answer for the settings in my first reply
As for the consents, there is literally no way to do it if you delete your browser data since this is how consents work.
Also why ever you're telling me this even though I only replied to your latest post.
I was instead giving an answer by a staff member that i had to enable cookies. i responded that blanket enabling cookies is terrible advice to give random people on the internet of different levels of tech literacy.
Third-party cookies: yes
First-party cookies: have fun with pretty much every site being broken.
I have third-party cookies blocked by default too.
Also why ever you're telling me this even though I only replied to your latest post.
Ever so hungry for bank login, recent purchases, passwords, social security numbers and everything else they could need to ruin your day but no worry's it is not like sites ever get hacked right Mangadex?
Cookie tracking has literally nothing to do with
  • stealing "bank login, recent purchases, passwords, social security numbers and everything else they could need to ruin your day"
  • the hacking incident
point is there are different types of cookies and it is up to each person to choose which ones they consent to or not. Also Mangadex does not used cookies except on the on forums so can people stop telling other people that the correct way to use the internet is to just select enable cookies on there browser.
I didn't. I only replied to some wrong stuff you said.
Here is the answered that i keep getting to getting even though i did not ask a question
You literally did #11.
Maybe someday i will login and Mangadex will remember that i read in English and do not give people my logins and passwords.
I gave you an answer for this in my first reply.
Also why ever you're telling me this even though I only replied to your latest post and even gave you an answer there.

I gave you an answer for the settings in my first reply
As for the consents, there is literally no way to do it if you delete your browser data since this is how consents work.

Third-party cookies: yes
First-party cookies: have fun with pretty much every site being broken.
I have third-party cookies blocked by default too.

Cookie tracking has literally nothing to do with
  • stealing "bank login, recent purchases, passwords, social security numbers and everything else they could need to ruin your day"
  • the hacking incident

I didn't. I only replied to some wrong stuff you said.

You literally did #11.

I gave you an answer for this in my first reply.
Also why ever you're telling me this even though I only replied to your latest post and even gave you an answer there.
I am not really a forum guy but i thought i was reply to the chain of comments not just you Tristan also as i understand it cookies can track your browsing and login information across sites which would give access to everything i listed. Hence why i do not like blanket statements about cookies and permissions they are not all the same and it is dangerous to treat them that way, maybe i am wrong about that and cookies have changed since i learnt that.
I was referring to my suggestion not being a question but i think you are referring to this statement from a previous comment.
(finally I want someone to say third party cookies are bad, user profiles can store user preferences across platforms and [what i need to enable to store my preferences because it sound like i need to give first party cookie permission to Mangadex but no one is saying it.]) now i also feel like no one answered that question directly which is why i put that answer down at the bottom of my comment.

Sorry tristan if this has felt like an attack i am not trying to wast a Saturday trolling strangers on the Interwebs.

Staff
Super Moderator
I am not really a forum guy but i thought i was reply to the chain of comments not just you Tristan
yeah you have to click on the "Reply" button under every post you're replying to. MangaDex forums also allow you to edit out text from the reply quote to allow users to reply to specific text
as i understand it cookies can track your browsing and login information across sites which would give access to everything i listed. Hence why i do not like blanket statements about cookies and permissions they are not all the same and it is dangerous to treat them that way, maybe i am wrong about that and cookies have changed since i learnt that.
  • Cookies can be used for tracking (note the "can"), but it's just as good as any other way to identify you. And there are a lot. You can see a few examples besides cookies on Wikipedia. And just as Wikipedia is saying, first-party cookies are used for website features in most cases.
  • Websites would have to specifically implement the tracking (third-party cookies don't just magically come into existence). The tracking you're talking about is only for browsing anways.
  • Login information and other information can't be obtained by tracking cookies or other identifiers. When login information are obtained, it is a security issue and counts as an malicious attack on that website. You can see a few examples on Wikipedia.

Last edited:
yeah you have to click on the "Reply" button under every post you're replying to. MangaDex forums also allow you to edit out text from the reply quote to allow users to reply to specific text

• Cookies can be used for tracking (note the "can"), but it's just as good as any other way to identify you. And there are a lot. You can see a few examples besides cookies on Wikipedia. And just as Wikipedia is saying, first-party cookies are used for website features in most cases.
  • Websites would have to specifically implement the tracking (third-party cookies don't just magically come into existence). The tracking you're talking about is only for browsing anways.
  • Login information and other information can't be obtained by tracking cookies or other identifiers. When login information are obtained, it is a security issue and counts as an malicious attack on that website. You can see a few examples on Wikipedia.
Your cookie link seems to indicate they can be set up to steal login info from other sites login pages but does seem that most programs have becomes much better at stopping this from happening and this should not happen when giving first party cookies permission this has changed since i last studied them. so thanks for the cookie update.

Staff
Super Moderator
Your cookie link seems to indicate they can be set up to steal login info from other sites login pages
Not the cookies directly. But cookies can be used to identify you. This only allows tracking sites to track your activity. As Wikipedia lists:
  • pages and content a user browsed,
  • what a user searched online,
  • when a user clicked on an online advertisement,
  • what time a user visited a site.
However your login info can be stolen with other methods.

Not the cookies directly. But cookies can be used to identify you. This only allows tracking sites to track your activity. As Wikipedia lists:
  • pages and content a user browsed,
  • what a user searched online,
  • when a user clicked on an online advertisement,
  • what time a user visited a site.
However your login info can be stolen with other methods.
after reading the page my thinking was these could be used to track your activity on other sites once on your browser which would give them access to your logins which could include social, state-fed ID bank login and recent purchases which is a bad combo. though i understand that most sites and browsers have defences against this.

A third-party cookie is created by websites other than the one a user visits. They insert additional tracking code that can record a user's online activity. On-site analytics refers to data collection on the current site. It is used to measure many aspects of user interactions including the number of times a user visits.[13]

Restrictions on third-party cookies introduced by web browsers are bypassed by some tracking companies using technique called CNAME cloaking, where a third-party tracking service is assigned a DNS record in the first-party origin domain (usually CNAME) so that it's masqueraded as first-party even though it's a separate entity in legal and organizational terms. This technique is blocked by some browsers and ad blockers using block lists of known trackers.

Other methods​

Supercookies or "evercookies" can not only be used to track users across the web, but they are also hard to detect and difficult to remove since
Session replay scripts allows the ability to replay a visitor's journey on a web site or within a mobile application or web application.

Users who are viewing this thread