A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
@microcosmic
Lol why would you think a random mob on the street would kneel like a proper knight or something? They were just a normal mob, they wouldn't bother to learn the proper way of kneeling,its not like they were educated in the first place...And she isn't just a random noble lady, she was a noble who was invited in the debutante ball at the castle that made her special.

@Sweet_Seats
She looks educated enough for me, and if she goes to church, and at that time everyone used to go. She knows that no one in Europe kneel that way... Because it's an asian thing. But agree to disagree.

Aggregator gang
How the hell could you even call that as "an asian" thing? I never saw that kind of kneeling as specific to a certain place or culture, as far as i know, dogeza was the asian only type of kneeling i can remember ...

Contributor
Ah, medieval realism! When fearing the doctor was truly the correct thing to do.

Well, the honey might actually help to be honest.

Double-page supporter
i just found this title and its so cute!!! looking forward to the updates, thanks for the hard work!! 💖

also i totally almost choked reading that da vinky note ssksklslfl

She seems really sweet. I appreciate how much she’s worrying about the other two, not just Cinderella, despite not knowing them very long. It’s usually all about how do I survive and not will they be okay, even after marriage. 10/10 mama ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter I noticed Mil's eyelashes are green. Every other character's eyelashes matches their hair except Mildred's. It's bothering me lel

Contributor
You know, now that I think about it, its actually hard to draw presentable "non-pretty" females... I'm surprised the other two daughters aren't that bad.

I'm glad she truly cares for her daughters' well-being like her own. I mean technically they are hers but you know what I mean.

Supporter
@Gurgling
Last chapter I noticed Mil's eyelashes are green. Every other character's eyelashes matches their hair except Mildred's. It's bothering me lel
nah, Lily has green eyelashes too, and Ashley has blue
Iris is the only one of the four with hair and eyelashes matching

now, of the side characters, those guys all have matching, I think?

edit: nah, sandy's are a slightly different color too.
it looks like everyone's eyelashes just match their eyes instead of their hair

Dex-chan lover
It looked unnatural, but I guess Devina's reaction to dealing with a noble is about on par considering how the aristocracy is usually depicted treating people.
She seems nice. This is her big break, really.

It's nice to see Mildred's maternal instincts continue to burn even in this condition, and also she's reconnecting with her social network for the kinds of support a single mother needs.

Users who are viewing this thread