A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 5

Some of y'all really don't understand context and it shows.

Also, it's been a few weeks since her husband died, so I'm sure some people have already found out about it, especially if we consider Daniel's mysterious (shady?) character thus far.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to more!

Thank you for the chp update.😊Looking forward to this series.
I like the plot and ofc Daniel is shady yet smoooooth😂😂😂

Oh my, I already like this so much! Thank you so much for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So that how her brother looked huh.. he's quite a funny man... XD well even that mr baron's godmother is the queen, she's not afraid to him.. 😍 well I hope that guy fell hard to mildred first

My first impression of him... he does feel kinda shady. This probably isn't the case but he kinda gives off the vibe that he's approaching her with ulterior motives... They just met yet he's already jumping at opportunities to get closer to her despite her being a mother. Maybe he's into MILFs who knows, she is indeed gorgeous so I can't blame him.

Muscles!!! Hahahaha
Thank you for the translation!!! ♥️🤩🤤🤤😍😘😘😘😘😍😍🤩💯💯

Fed-Kun's army
He wants the MILF. I like that the brother also has green lashes.

oh right. i forgot i hate romance.... the setting of this series was so good but i have to drop it now T_T

Supporter
@ktmaa
lol I feel you
a lot of series have a super interesting premise, but then it starts getting into the weeds of heavy romance and I'm like aww man, and it was so good too

Dex-chan lover
I can buy the love at first sight from him, especially since it's been sold hard that she looks young for her age. But he's also quite aggressive towards a, as far as he knows, married woman.

Users who are viewing this thread