A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Thank the heavens this updated! I really love the story. It doesnt go the way I thought it would, which is a great surprise.

Group Leader
PREACH, Mildred the only Queen I recognise and stan from the bottom of my heart

Thank you for the mass update! I love this story so much. The research that the author has done for the story pays off. The world doesn’t feel awkward and cliche and I’m rooting for Mildred to change it for the better. I love her. She’s such a gutsy character and still so kindhearted. I hope baron dude and his creepy magic deserves her.

Thank you SOOOOO much for the massive updates!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Wow didnt expect the tea party to go that direction. I'm pleasantly surprised by the depth. Tysm for the releases

Dex-chan lover
Why is the queen dowager out here trying to get free stuff. You'll eventually be blessed, girl stfu. She's a single woman with three daughters to take care of and one of them is a fire hazzard, she needs to have some way to make money. I personally think she should partner with that dress maker and get a part of the profit of dresses sold with her design. Maybe a patent and because she's from the future it wouldn't be hard to control the fashion world if this era if you know literally anything about dresses.

@Solistia - Honestly, I don't really care who got it, they're all the same too me. Tappy, Tapas, all of them are extremely annoying! I HATE ALL OF THE NAME AND STORY CHANGES EACH SITE DOES! I mean, most of the ones they took I first read here and I got used to the name and story lines written here by the different groups. Now, there's a major disconnect whenever I try to read them there, compared to here. Not to mention, I'm a poor college student and as much as I hate to admit this, but unless they're planning to release the series properly in a licensed English manga/book format, then I'm not really interested in what they decide to do with them anymore. -___-;

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
Cause she visibly never handle money and cannot understand being a lone mother with 3 children.
That why from her perspective, MC is petty to keep for herself the ornement instead of share it.

Dex-chan lover
Is the Queen Dowager hinting she will help Mildred out?

There's no way a ruler is that naive, unless they're a political puppet, and I'm pretty sure she's far too old to be a political puppet.

Users who are viewing this thread