A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

She needs to realize that she isn't Cinderella's stepmother. Ashley isn't Cinderella, even though I do wish that this was that kind of story. But she's so fixated on Ashley being Cinderella that she's unintentionally hurting Iris as a result.

Aggregator gang
Mildredddddd! Pay attention to your own daughters, toooooo! One of them clearly wants to be a princess 😭
If you give Ashley too much special treatment, then they are going to be sadddddd!!! I know you just want Ashley to feel like a member of the family, but please try to be more fair T-T

Thanks for the chapter~!

@Tsuki09
Lol, yeah, I know she's not the real Mildred. That doesn't really change how I feel haha. I completely understand wanting to make sure Ashley gets the emotional care she needs so that she doesn't feel like an outsider, but it's a painful mistake for her to neglect her daughters in the process. I just hope she'll pay them a little more attention!

Fed-Kun's army
Mildred is doing her best. We’ve seen her try to give all her daughters the best possible futures, though with 3 of the same age group and one as a step kid I can imagine that’s a hard task. I just hope her children understand that. She’s trying.

Lily, baby, you are the best sister out there 😭😭😭
Being a mother to give attention to three children at the same time is hard... I witnessed it first hand myself and she's with two children at that.

But the child surely get upset still even with understanding the situation of their mother... that's why they never ask and only watch from afar.

Hit me hard that I wanna give Iris big hug

The one about angering the queen dowager, it’s not the baron, it’s mildred who angered her when she was preaching about being a single mother during their tea time.

Thanks for the chapter!

Page 3-8, are you sure they're talking about how Baron Wilford angered the queen dowager? It feels more like they were talking about Mildred instead, especially considering her reaction page 3-4.

Thank you for the chapter! Mildred might have memories of what she thinks is the original story, but she seems to be a little clueless about the present.

It's tough being a parent of 3 similar aged children, and the reality in this situation is that Ashley does indeed need more help, she wasn't educated like the other girls were. Iris feelings are understandable, but so are Mildred's actions.

Wow...just what was Fred thinking or was doing for Ashley before he met Mildred?

Thanks for the translation!! Just a correction, I think you made a mistake on writing "he" in many phrases on the beginning of the chapter. It should be "she" as it was Mildred that angered the Queen, not the baron.

Users who are viewing this thread