A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Fed-Kun's army
MC should stop trying follow Cinderella tale, it obviously changed too much, and all this attention to Ashley is hurting her older sister, Lily seems fine thou

@4sarah1212 The MC is acting that way because she's not the real Mildred, remember that in one of the first chapters she said that as she's not their real mother she was going to try to treat them equally but as time pass she has realized Ashley needs more support than the other two as she was neglected when she was younger, is not that she's playing favourites is that to her Ashley is the weaker one and needs more support, thought obviously, from Iris and Lily POV Mildred is playing favourites.

@CookieMuncher Others have pointed it out already, but there are a bunch of mistranslations during the first few pages, referring to the rumor that “he” (the Baron) offended the Queen Dowager and tried to teach her a lesson. It was Mildred who did those things, which is why the Baron was trying to protect her reputation by dancing with her and dispelling the rumor. So most of those statements should read “she” instead.

Thanks for the translation, regardless.

Dex-chan lover
@BOTMAN : Well, according to earlier spoiler, she should but for different reason.
She isn't the evil stepmother to Cinderella.

She's just a family living in the post-story part of Cinderella.

Dex-chan lover
Iris and lily as a kid~ Aw they're so cuute!
Tho it hurts Iris seems feeling a little bit blue .. about mil showing attention to poor Ashley...

Well they're still kids and..even adults need attention and sometimes feeling jelly too~ fufufu
Tnx for the update!

reu

Dex-chan lover
There's so much tension between the kids...
Hopefully it gets a wholesome resulotion, it's always particularly nasty when siblings go at each otehr's troats

Thanks for translating!

And the slow cooking pot of Iris being jealous continues to bubble. It's a tough situation because she still treats the other daughters really well, Ashley just needs more attention since she's a naive klutz.

Mildred your children are probably going to have a misunderstanding because you are focusing on Ashley so much.

Dex-chan lover
I feel kinda bad for her blood daughters with all the attention she's placing on ashley. I know ashley didn't have a good life with her birth mom dying and her inattentive dad. But considering how milred was before the transmigration and how lily and iris had to effectively grow up so fast.... It seems that milred has forgotten that they also deserve a mother's love and attention too despite how mature and grown up they are. :( Too bad she only one person
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@unime
That's the vibe I've been getting lately, especially from Iris.

Doesn't help that Ashley's education level is low and she's quite clumsy.

I gon and dunnit again! Why do I keep picking up these great series and then catching them up in one sitting... And now we wait again...

I think Mildred is trying too hard to push Ashley to be Cinderella. She’s too focused on the fairytale that she’s not paying attention to her daughters and how the extra attention on Ashley makes them feel neglected.

Fed-Kun's army
Mildred please needs to start focusing more on Iris and Lily! Obviously we know she cares about them but they can obviously sense they're being treated differently in comparison to Ashley :(

Users who are viewing this thread