A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days

Personally I hate this story (especially after readibg the ln) because to me, it boils down to conditioning, not actual eye-opening, it's a smut story, with smut smut and more smut, but not in any way a romance, so sure, if that's what you like, go for it, but to me it's a horror story (that I may or may not have personally experienced at one point in my life and can only be glad i escaped).

@RaelDeer you are 100% correct. However, I still love it. If it makes me a terrible person, so be it. :) I've actually also been in a similar situation too (not nearly to the same extent), and I agree that it's wrong. But what's hot is hot.

Ehhh, idk, i may stick with this but honestly, it just feels to conditioned. Making someone do something they clearly say no to, contract or not, is wrong. As far as i'm concerned, Fuwa already lost by forcing her through mental trickery. If you start doing those sorts of things with someone like Marika, who is competitive, she's naturally going to want to not quite, which is taking advantage of someone, which is WRONG no matter how you slice it. It'd be one thing if it was just simple stuff like hugging her or hand holding, things that even friends do, but i feel like it's already been taken too far. That's not falling in love, that's mental reprogramming and conditioning. I'm hoping things don't keep going this bad, cause i'm already just barely keeping with it at this point. Compensated dating or not, there is a line, you don't cross it, and it starts when the person says "No" or "Stop." If Fuwa does have feelings for Marika, then she should show some respect for her.

No smut tag huh... Thought the manga was going to be absolutely faithful to the novel lol. Artist of Futaribeya is the same artist as the Novel. By the way, this is a niche story. I'm fine with it to the point I'm up to date with the novel though definitely there are people like @blazjon who don't really like these kind of topics. The writing is definitely good just so you know.

some plebs (I'm not going to make names but its u..) just don't get it....its so deep....I am having a spiritual revelation by reading this.....

I read the light novel and now reading the manga, must admit having read the ln makes the story more clear. especially chapter 3 and 4 seemed kind of rushed, in the ln the story was just a bit more clear. Also Marika did give consent by accepting the contract, she's neither forced nor is she being raped. I think the story is really good and shows how prejudice can blind you to your own feelings.
Marika does in fact like Fuwa, she's simply not come around to admit and fully accept it as for now. I think this's pretty clear when her heart skipped a beat or she was lost in her thoughts about how pretty Fuwa looks. If she were really so opposed to all this she could just return the money or end the contract.

one thing I noticed, when Marika was reading Manga she said "it's rezu stuff" and Fuwa says "it's yuri" why is rezu not translated? rezu means lesbian btw. just in case anyone was wondering. (these katakana words can be such a pain lol)
I find this topic also quite interesting, the difference between "lesbian stuff" and "yuri". But I will not elaborate on this any further. I feel like I'm already taking up too much space in this comment section. only one last thing:
Thank you for translating, I so so much appreciate your hard work! <3 <3 <3

I don't know what to say about this manga's story. But, I like the yuri smut so it's fine.

Dex-chan lover
Is there anywhere to read the light novel in English? The links on novelupdate are all inactive.

Users who are viewing this thread