A Yuri Story About a Junior I Couldn't Stand - Ch. 2 - Tougou-san and Sayama-san's White Day (+ Twitter stuff)

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this ch was AMAZINGGGGGG, its hilarious how she ended up liking the crazy touchy girl and that the touchy girl actually does like her alot too and not just like a sex object lol

Group Leader
I'm confused with this title's chapters...
the "white day chapter" is actually posted as "chapter 6" in the pixiv
While this contains some twitter stuff artwork, it lacks lot of artworks (especially the NSFW one) that posted in pixiv before the "white day chapter"

Dex-chan lover
“I’m so happy! fuck it I’m horny” loved that part lmao. I would love if this was serialized.

Aggregator gang
a long tongue ......................................no wonder she got her "senpai" to blush everytime she sees it

Thanks for uploading but can you tell me the title of you guys scanlation next project manga title? Look interesting to me

Is there a comic here or is it just lewd pics? Nvm i kept going also the fuck they go from rapeface to fuck buddies? Like thats a massive leap in a tiny bit of time...

Dex-chan lover
But why a hotel and not any of their houses 🤔

Maybe it’s my lifestyle but I don’t understand the recurrence or dependency on love hotels when you can just get comfortable at your own place, stay as long as you want and then maybe go to the store to get ice cream and stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread