Adachi to Shimamura - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Radiance That Reaches For the Sun: Heliotrope

Dex-chan lover
Oh? This manga actually shows that melting and then reforming chocolate isn't as easy as warming it up, filling it into the form and letting it cool down again. And all that without the obvious failed attempt that either looks like a brick of charcoal or is an unimagenable, mosaik'd piece of junk that would likely poison anyone who dares try to eat it. It actually says how the chocolate gives a "wrong" mouthfeel when not properly tempered. Good job author.

@Satrioutomo
Starts in a week it seems.

Fed-Kun's army
@blablablub Agreed - I think it makes Adachi far more relatable as well, since in my experience most failed cooking attempts don't end up as burnt messes, but as edible dishes that just aren't very tasty.

Sweet chapter, pun intended

For the people who haven't seen, the anime twitter acc has been posting cheering art done by other mangaka

Grimoire of Zero
MC9EB0p.jpg

Wataten
ls3AXI6.jpg

Bloom Into You
TIIFx41.jpg

https://twitter.com/adashima_staff?s=09

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait to see the anime. Also, am I smoking crack, or wasn't there a tiny alien astronaut in this story somewhere? I'm going to have to go back and read it again.

@datanono Yeah there was an alien girl she first appeared in Chapter 4. Wondering if she will come back at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Adachi you are so adorable. I wish the chapter wasn't so short, but I'll take what I can get.

Also, the anime is almost here! I'm so hyped!

"I never used the kitchen before outside of getting water"

I ALMOST FELL FROM MY CHAIR, WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dex-chan lover
At the end there . . . OK, how the fuck did she manage a poor result from melting chocolate and letting it harden again? Did she start with really crappy chocolate? What?!
By the way, IMO if you're going to do something like that it can be worth trying for truffles. Ingredients are simple (chocolate, cream, butter, booze), process is simple, it's allowed to look totally crap-ugly and still be classy as hell. Pick booze the person likes and you're golden. It takes some time to take spoonfuls of truffle-stuff and roll it into lumpy little balls and then roll them in cocoa powder, but it's not something you can really get wrong. And they're really, really good. Just make sure you use good chocolate and don't let it burn. You'll look like a genius when all you did was melt some stuff together and then roll it into balls.

you get points for trying, Adachi! Good on her not only for attempting to overcome her useless lesbian status, but also that surprising moment of realization that Shimamura very intentionally keeps others at arm's length. I wonder if we're going to jump straight to the 14th, or if there's going to be more content leading up to it, given that stinger of '5 days left'.

Users who are viewing this thread