Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
Just some feedback, the ads ("ads") might need to be a bit more ludicrous to get the idea ("idea") across.

Dex-chan lover
As long as the ads are NOT of the popup type and it's nonintrusive. Then I won't have many issues with it.

Dex-chan lover
21af5878bbfbdd60cef854988bb6bfc5.png

It was good run, I'm surprised you guys held out as long as you did since most manga sites shove ads down your throat. Unfortunate, but the revenue has to come from somewhere. Just hope it doesn't become invasive to where youcannot read the manga, your reading gets interrupted to play a 13s ad, or a small window comes up that when you try to close it, it opens another window.

as long as it's not about manhood or trypophobic? (is that a word?) then it's fine. just thinking about it makes me shudder! ><

Dex-chan lover
There were already ads on batoto and tbh they don’t bother me as long as they aren’t too intrusive.
You guys are always having trouble funding the site so it’s natural to use ads.

Thanks for your hard work maintaining the site despite the all the troubles it went through. :)

Edit :Huh, I didn’t look at the ads properly before talking, It’s an April fools again it seems...
My comment still stands though you should use ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread