Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
honestly these are really damn good and funny u could just keep them and it would be good still

I'm more curious about how many ads I've been refreshing for the past 20 mins
Omg, this funny content on the ads is gold lol

I don't see ads as problem as long as they are not invasive and nsfw. Frankly I don't even see video ads as problem so long as they can be silenced and just play at one side without disturbing my view. Of course these needs to be optimized for those who are using smartphones.

I'm believing this is an April's Fool joke until it's proven otherwise...

After doing investigation work. I must say they're quite some High Quailty Ads.

Group Leader
I hope I can meet an anime MILF 4 miles from my house (I'll break the quarantine).

There has to be over 100, the banner ads are less in number from my count (around 30 distinct ones) from the home page right side ads (at least 50, and I keep hitting more)

Fed-Kun's army
feel like some of these ads will get me in trouble if im browsing at work. 😰

Dex-chan lover
Right after the loli ad I get the giantess ad, I'm getting conflicting messages here.

Ada

As long as you guys can cover the cost and don’t stress yourself sick from worrying about the financial burden of og the increased traffic , I don’t mind ads.

I'm still trying to decide if all these serious sounding comments are just counter trolling or if they really believe these are real ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread