Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
A suggestion: maybe you can make that one clicks on the "ads", they are automaitically added to your Plan to read, next year? šŸ¤”

Dex-chan lover
Come on, a few little ads aren't that bad. Plus when I click them they go to other Mangadex titles so 4/1 ads are the best!!

Fed-Kun's army
April Fools aside, 'advertising' other manga on the site is a nice discovery tool.

Also, extract from the page source, the add is listed under:
< IMG src="/images/aprilfools/top/661.jpg" >

Edit 2: You guys are whitelisted for life.

Dex-chan lover
Lol where are these 2d girls in my area D: Good thing I sent some cash to that Ugandan prince the other day, maybe his cache of gold for me will be able to attract some 2d women.

As long as it isn't those damn ads that pop up in the middle of stories i don't care.

Dex-chan lover
The moment I saw these banners, it immediately hit me: "What day is this."
Thanks for the heads up, now if I'll see anything stupid on youtube, I'll be aware as to why that is.

Group Leader
Can we have a ā€œFLATTEN THE CURVESā€ ad please? Flat is justice.

Well.. It all depends. As long as I see one add. I keep my uBlock off. The moment they will add anymore, uBlock goes on.
Kissmanga don't show me any adds :)

Thank you so much for what youā€™ve done and are doing. Much appreciated. You basically saved my soul. Iā€™m trying to figure out the whole Bitcoin thing. When I have a stable income, Iā€™ll buy and donate. Thanks again <3.

"Meet hot single 2d girls in your area!"
"Meet lonely 2d girls in your city!"
"No cc! Just girls! girls! girls!"
"Raise your own loli!"

Motherfuckers redirect me to a full gore hot blooded combat action adventure. Where's my girl, man?

Double-page supporter
Is it wrong that i was actually hoping that we were getting real ads :/ i know doing this site can't be cheap and would be ok with an opt in for banner ads But i do like seeing new series to check out so this might be the first time an April 1st "event" was helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread