Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Some of these ads are simply glorious, that's all there is to it.

...I almost kinda want them around all the time, maybe in a little box off to the side.

Group Leader
About the ads, i feel like that was coming soon or later. I don't really like the idea because that made mangadex special but i understand it was necessary.

Now, about the nature of the ads... Most of them are cringy but they are also making me laugh a lot so yeah.

I wish I could say I was angry, but these are the least intrusive ads to apologize about on this big of a site.

Group Leader
Interestingly, this is the only webside on the internet where my adblock allows advertisements to be shown. Funny, isn't it?

Probably because it's a banner, not an ads. I mean not Google ads.

Dex-chan lover
mqSF7Pg.jpg

i can't believe mangadex would do this i'm shaking and crying rn

Just remembered it's 1 day until April 1st in my time zone. Which means this whole thing is just a joke. Should have guessed considering that the ads aren't even real, I tested them, they just send you to different manga pages.

When I go to block using Adblocker, this comes up:

< IMG src="/images/aprilfools/top/31792.gif" >

Rest assured guys, our saviors will never abandon us.

Omg! It's so hilarious that people are freaking out over fake ads. It's not even an ad omg. It's not even the real deal.

Silent prayer for those who did not get the joke. Another one for those who keep complaining. You're part of the joke now.

Honestly this joke says a lot about some people here like can you guys just seriously take a step back and take a good look at things first? It's not that hard.

On the side note, thank you mangadex admins for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Guys click the ads first then check the date. The joke checks out on some timezones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread