Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I hope y'all are tracking the clicks on these. I want to know who is raising their very own loli!

@Anus-chan
Just want to say that your avatar really goes with the Beast in Black songs I'm listening to right now.

Is there a way to change the type of add we see? I'm fine with ads but... Do they have to be the type you see on P.H. ?

Contributor
I was hired as an english teacher!
Awesome ads, last year I was hired as well but my employer (her mom) for some reason thought it was for the best to stop using my services after a week. I was very sad, but now I'm happy again :D.

OHHHhhh YeeeaaaaH ~~~~ give me more slutty ads ! I want go to eat the Meow Meow 's Milf that are hot near of my area !

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha! Good job, Mangadex, you almost got me there! 😂 This is great, creative and so funny 😆 "Meet 2d girls in your area" - hilarious!!! 😂Get it? It's a parody of the "meet hot singles in your area" ads that were popular before I discovered adblock 🤣

@ixm357

I made a User Script to hide them after the page loads. Hope it helps you.
https://github.com/AlexAMCS/DexBlock

Aggregator gang
WHY am I so gullible?????
It took clicking on an ad (I'd never seen a Google Translate ad before lol, no, I wasn't looking for lonely 2D's in my area hahaha) for everything to click XD
AND THEN it made sense that these don't actually make sense.....
I mean the reasoning for them was just so REASONABLE. Corona is forcing people to read more manga. That's an obvious fact lol
And then I remembered a comment mentioning the date.... Which led me here, to vent my sorrows.
And now I'm falling into depression thinking of all the updated manga that I'm going to be excited for only to have my hopes and dreams and sensibilities mercilessly smashed.
Have fun all you amazing scanlators and site administers out there. Just know, I'm gonna grow mushrooms in the corner and cry for the next 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread