Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
I don't understand if some users are seriously upset about the ads thing for the sake of the joke or if they simply don't get the joke.

😶

@Holo Shift to serverless framework with autoscalling, or some kind of FAAS( function as a service)
It will reduce costs, and give you permanant solution for your traffic problems.
Autoscalling reduce cost in case of self implementation.
I thought you people would have been using kubernetes by now, with some pods or dockers.

How could i say NO when catgirls are inviting me.
"Sanity is for the weak!"
"I feel the warp overtaking me... it is a good pain!"

Legal 2D girls waiting for you.
I mean if they are legal its not the same.
(Joking pls dont kill me)

Double-page supporter
Meh, im fine wit it. Years of experience in nhentai, mangarock, kakalot, nelo, bat. Im used to it

Dex-chan lover
Oh god noes,
Take my bitcoins senpai
i don’t know what’s funny, the fake adds or the reaction of people thinking it’s real.

the 48h of doom
last year was great, this year i'm expecting a bloodbath mexican level soap opera m night shamalayan garbage plot twist directed by a bollywood veteran

I would like to echo a few others, this could be a really nice way to promote a series in a showcase page or so. I'm not asking that you can't do it for literally every series, but any series with low view counts that some of the staff are really enjoying, any series that deserves more love

Reminds me of last year. God, was I confused! Now I just sit back and wait for the things to come (or rather go).

Interestingly, this is the only webside on the internet where my adblock allows advertisements to be shown. Funny, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread