Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ok with them, I love this site. I'll put on adblock though if I start getting re-directs. >:c

Dudes just freaking read, read the other posts before acting like morons. It's April Fools.
By the way I like the dive instructor ads very much. Thanks for the treat 😀

well one ad is nothing compared to kissmanga, i hope it doesnt increase in number in the future

@Holo

im sorry for tagging you but do u like get money when i click the ad or u just seein it because if u need to click it, i dont mind opening my second hand laptop and leave an auto clicker there for a while

Dex-chan lover
hey, the ads are lovely but can we get some ads for "hot single 2d men in our area" and not just girls?? I can't possibly support the site by clicking on them as they are

Dex-chan lover
Please keep the ads.
Wow, never thought I would say that before

Aggregator gang
Don't know what is funnier, the "ads", the people that is following on the joke or the people that is clueless

*laughs in April's fools*

Power Uploader
@Sabriel There are some

14702.png

Tix

These 'ads' are kinda neat to find new things. Kinda like the random quotes at the bottom of vndb. Would be a nice feature to just have a random manga button tbh.

The amount of people who read the notice and got mad before actually looking at the ads though... the speed of outrage... get mad first look at thing later (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread