Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
The nightmare has begun. Love the ads but I ain’t dealing with 2 weeks of low quality troll uploads. Maybe it’s time to explore the outside world.

Contributor
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAa...!! Ugh...I lost my side,
Raise your very own Loli girls
Legall 2D girls waiting for you
Descend into madness with catgirls
How thick is too thicc??
Dress local thicc anime girls
Meet hot single 2D girls in your local area
Meet lonely single 2D girls in your city

and lastly the most funnier, I lost my lung in process....
Try new, Extra-strength "Google Translate"

Only thing I'll suggest is that every time an ad changes code: test the link at least 2 dozen times. Kissmanga/anime doesn't do this and a lot of times their ads hijack the user and try to get the user to install malware on the computer. I'd much rather see ads for things like comic cons, new manga or even new anime coming out. Look for the smaller city comic cons. LA, SF, NYC, San Diego, Chicago advertise the crap out of their comic cons, but are you aware of places like Elkhart, Indiana. Likewise, advertise the doujinshis. try and keep it comic/manga related. If I understand your future strategy, you'll be somewhat like MangaPlus or even Crunchy Roll. Some users may object to that, but I'd rather see that than losing you altogether.

I really like the fake ads, they bring a smile to my face. The fake uploads however make me mad, extra mad because I always forget about April Fools since in my country we have something similar but its in December.

Dex-chan lover
What is this? I clicked expecting to find hot 2D girls in my area but all I found were shotas.

I demand my weeabo dollars back!

(Kudos on your April's fool)

Contributor
@teriguu

I tried.

25862.png

MD@Home
Ads?! On MY MANGADEX?!
That's it, I'm leaving this site forever! And I'm taking the lolis with me!

You guys gave me a heart attack, until I remembered the date.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmm. The annual user purge is upon us. I'll be curious to see if y'all get an uptick in donations. Seems like a fair amount of users are taking this seriously.

At least the ads are a bit comical rather than those cruddy "You've never played THIS game before! Click NOW!!!!"
Also PLEASE don't do the thing where if you click on a page, it automatically activates an ad (>_<)

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe you're letting ads onto the site, smh

P.S. there is no such thing as too thick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread