Age of empires series,
Age of mythology,
Rise of empires,
Command and conquer series
Star Craft series
Total war series,
Stronghold crusaders series,
Warcraft
Design is not japanese, menus are not transparent, not with modern effects like taps and swaps. Plz, try again.

Add : not really rts but tbs (turn based strategy)

Might and magic series,
Civilization series,
It is not good games for me, design of this games is really worst and it will look bad on my android (like previous your games). And, of course, to learn game mechanics, you must spend a lot of your time (about 200 hours). This is not that I wanted.
Can you show me some screenshots of the game?

@ivanov_2020
I repeat special to you, that steam is blacklisted game service. It has a lot of indie games worst quality, and worst game community.
And, in Origin, I can buy good games on the prices like 4~8$, why I must spend 40$ to another game about space?
In microsoft store prices also is low, 4~8$.
I am request anime styled RTS timekiller with jungle biomes, why you advice me all of this that neither to elbow nor to knee? And, of course, OFFLINE, mother of god, offline RTS timekiller, which I can download and run without internet connection.

Just spend the next 6 months playing black and white 2

be warned, youll have to mess about with properties versions and fixes to get it to work on win10 as it didnt get a version for win10

How is Stellaris actually? I bought it but never really touched it. What's the "Necessary" DLC that all Paradox games seem to have 😟?

P.S

Oh look, it's Homeworld,
something you don't see often.
Some day I'll buy it.
@EOTFOFYL
yeah.... i only buys the dlcs when theres a huge discount... playing without dlc is ok though.

i've played HW 1, 2, and cataclysm a long time ago. the remastered version kind of killed some aspect of HW 1 that made it special but its still a playable epic. imho cataclysm is the best of the three. if only they didn't lost the source code and also remastered it.. if i'm not mistaken GOG sells the old HW cataclysm with different name though.

I repeat special to you, that steam is blacklisted game service. It has a lot of indie games worst quality, and worst game community.
And, in Origin, I can buy good games on the prices like 4~8$, why I must spend 40$ to another game about space?
In microsoft store prices also is low, 4~8$.
I am request anime styled RTS timekiller with jungle biomes, why you advice me all of this that neither to elbow nor to knee? And, of course, OFFLINE, mother of god, offline RTS timekiller, which I can download and run without internet connection.
@Army_bloodcore
oh i'm sorry.. i must've misunderstood the term: "something x2 are welcome" and "something x2 are preferred". english is not my 1st language, so i must've interpret that differently... and i never notice you mention that you've blacklisted steam, but hey.. i did gave you link to the game dev store and GOG.

as for the price, whether it is too expensive or not, that really is up to your judgment and how smart you spend your money. i, for example, never buy any game at full price. i always wait for discounts. i once bought 4 games from a legit storefront with a total price less then $3. and these are games that are published by mid sized to major publishers.

both of the game i recommend can be played offline. you only need to go online if you want to play online multiplayer. if you just wanna play the single player part of the game why bother connecting to the internet.... both game i recommend can be downloaded. both game i recommend can run without internet connection.

oh and if you want some screenshot, i suggest just use google search or any other search engine that you like.. i'm pretty sure there are a lot of them out there, both game that i suggest are relatively old games.

Dex-chan lover
@pikokola
Have you read his posts?
This guy can't be serious,
I'm ignoring them.

Seriously though, his one example wasn't even an RTS, it's TBS which for whatever reason he claims is poor design.
It is not good games for me, design of this games is really worst and it will look bad on my android
The thread is titled "Advice PC timekiller" yet he wants to play on an Android? well maybe he would play via Steam Link right?
Nope, dude hates Steam with a passion which also cuts off a hefty selection of games without resorting to alternative means. Oh wait that doesn't matter because he wants to play on his phone and yet he also wants to buy from Microsoft or Origins...What? He doesn't even want to learn game mechanics:
And, of course, to learn game mechanics, you must spend a lot of your time (about 200 hours). This is not that I wanted.
Literally just find a game where you "F12, A move" and call it a day. We listed just about everything needed to compile a RTS starter pack so unless someone throws in the unicorn OP is looking for this thread isn't going anywhere. He can't be bothered to search for screenshots so I won't bother making recommendations, I'm sticking around for the rare sauce and I suggest you do the same. Speaking of which:

@SandyBleach
Dude, that game looks weird
with those giant animals.
Still looks kinda fun.

@EOTFOFYL
Hey, you, if you doesn't advice any good games, I will make my own decision based on my own expirience, and of course, if you will not advice good timekiller, I will not pay nothing to game corporations. Why I must pay my money for a bad game? It is annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Something different,
recommended by others,
and it's also free.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/334920/ZeroK/

ss_1184cf1ffe61b6ffb04c52ffef116b1725b64600.1920x1080.jpg

@EOTFOFYL
This design is transparent, but it not stylised under android OS and Windows 10 compatibility. It will be difficult to learn game with this design, no tabs like this. I hope you're all understand that I want.
Q2YgXQ9.png

Battlefield 4 also has a good design which easy to learn.

Dex-chan lover
An ancient title
that's a little bit obscure.
Can be found on Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/254820/Ground_Control_Anthology/
ss_d9a54e463040492ab5894d45108b26b386a08bff.1920x1080.jpg

jpg

https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_Control_(video_game)

@EOTFOFYL
I got a feeling that this entire thread is actually just a bait.
but let's just play a long for a little while...
--

2d-RTS? try red alert (the first one from late 90s) and no I won't give screenshoot as once again I'm too lazy to look for it.
but I believe you won't like it again as it isn't weeb enough. or whatever reason you have again.

I was played in Red Alert...
I also was played in next games:
CnC Red Alert 1/2/3.
Age of empires 1/2.
Heroes of might and magic 3/3.5.
Sid Meier's Alpha Centaura
Population
Dune 2.
Sim City 3000/4
Minecraft.
Warcraft 2/3.
Dota/Dota 2.
Shortline
Nations (Alien nations??)
Starcraft.
Worms Armageddon.
Power dolls.
And other games and add-ons for this games...
Can you advice something new, with anime thematics and jungle biome?

Dex-chan lover
@pikokola
The old Blizzard games
are 2D RTS so
already covered?

This one is a stretch,
arguably out of place,
but it barely counts.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/4920/Natural_Selection_2/
ss_e7d52bcdfa20cb187c90e34e6e22255dffcf1bff.1920x1080.jpg

ss_9e86c8e421df3fe0e0c409d85b6a64903318cb9f.1920x1080.jpg

I just remembered,
a modern RTS game
that has base building.

P.S: Try at your own risk, I don't endorse it.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/318020/Act_of_Aggression__Reboot_Edition/

ss_a3143c33f4998c262c3fa645b681ac2a171433df.1920x1080.jpg

ss_b6a386c67f1045b187c213fc23a9da1326f63348.1920x1080.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread