After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy - Ch. 141

Well, the ride was a little rocky with this manhua, but ty for getting us to the end(?) ❤

Dex-chan lover
And the power of friendship comes on top. The End. Wha-- What do you mean it hasn't ended yet? WELL it ended for me!.

I clicked the link of the raws in qq and found the manhua has ended already. The story continues in LN.

Seems to be a commercial decision. Usually webtoon in China are free for a while, then it will requirement payment for later chapters unless the platform decided to support manhua financially.

I swear to the heavens or whatever else these chinese wiuxia keep using as their god-like figures if i see one more battle in this series where they win because of bullshit answers like friendship then i will drop this series entirely. the start was fine and it had one of the most amazing premises i've seen, but this fucking manhua just keeps getting worse. at this point i feel even i could write a better story using the same goddamn theme premise and plot points, but im not, because everything after he got to school sucked.

Most of the Chinese manhua are fan-made quality webtoon published on platform like kuaikan, qq or weibo. The quality is variant unlike those 1-pick-out-of-50-quality paper printed Japanese manga. Curiously, some popular manhua are actually quite bad (usually shounen type). There are fierce competition between platforms, so they sign exclusive contract with some authors. When the contract ends, the authors need to make decisions. They probably decided to stopped and made them free on qq platform.

Fed-Kun's army
@TimeVolt You should be pissed that the MC had trouble defeating this guy right after defeating a god, a weakened god, true, but a god nonetheless. Not that he won because of friendship. Since he should've won regardless.

Double-page supporter
Guess it's the end then, author may not even exist anymore since the pandemic and all... Who knows?

@BloodySorceror Thats part of the reason, he should have every reason to curbstomp them but nooo, they had to make him weaker so they could do a win through friendship moment

Dex-chan lover
how is this trainwreck still going? it should've died long before

Users who are viewing this thread