After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy

Like everyone else I'm ALSO dropping this.... after reading 120 chapters (witch i regret) I can finally just admit it and say that its just not worth to continue to read, Let me be honest the "idea" of this manhwua is SUPER interesting but the execution is just horrible and confusing, like who tf is JOHN? there was this guy witch got killed and mc is crying and shit but thats like the first time they meet but apparently they meet before... idfk

anyways what im trying to say is that the idea was super cool but it just made no sense and it was done poorly, so if you are lucky to read any other comments before reading the chapters, read up to like chapter 20-40 if you are "kinda" into it, just droop it cuz it gets worse and if you do want to continue then just know that the MC (both of them) rarely meet and dont really do much

either way after reading 120 chapters i feel like i have the right to say that in my experience this is a bad serie and if you are not contempt with reading low tier to mid tier story's just dont read this, not worth it..

Haven't read this for quite some time so may I ask why is it on Hiatus?

Fed-Kun's army
Got bored of this series at chapter 57.
I really don't recommend this manhua to anyone, but if you want to read it, feel free to do so.

This hasn't been dropped: the artist stopped updating this for whatever reason. Join the translation team's discord for info.

Can someone see if there's another, better executed story on this concept? Some manga/manhwa/manhua/ln about a protagonist with 1 mind and 2 simultaneous and equal bodies?

mrf

I forgot what is this about... last readed chapter was 90ch and i start reading it, ah all I can remember is split body 1 mind touching each other, that's it. it was at the beginning.

i was excited but everything doesn't make sense anymore, now i remember why I never continue reading this. I lost my interest to this. it was fun.

Dex-chan lover
is it really a genderswap if he is 2 people? both male and female?

also the idea behind the story is so interesting shame its wasted on such a garbo manga. 1 person in 2 bodies? cool! the manga? pass

well according to some of the readers in China, they said that this manhua updates very very infrequently, and the last time it updated was only about this manhua getting animated which is in October. So i guess we will wait.

Here is some other informations , the light novel hasn't ended yet, it will probably last for 2 years and if you want to read the light novel https://book.sfacg.com/Novel/42229/MainIndex/ here is the link

This series so aggressively drops it's main premise to have a talking snail exposition dump on you as the author practically forgets that these 2 mc's are supposed to be the same person that you'd think they were held hostage to write this. Giving this shit one star ain't enough i want this series ANNIHILATED :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread