Again My Life - Ch. 39

They should have drawn the MC's face in the last page with an evil smirk n white eyes

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really know how countries health cares work outside of the U.S. So, I'm genuinely curious as to what is going on. I mean, it'll be answered in a chapter or two, but If can inform me ahead of time, just @ me.

So, basically it wasn't insurance fraud. It's corruption in the hospital itself? They are increasing the price of things in the hospital that wouldn't normally be so expensive, while at the same time, making it seem like they have a higher occupancy count, to show where the money they are skimming is going to? Then what, trying to get cancer patients to charge them an absurd amount of money for the "cancer care" that normally wouldn't cost what they are charging, to skim more money?

Dex-chan lover
This is the year 2000 or 2001 (there have been dates scattered around). The insurance company is not only able but also willing to just hand out that kind of information to an unknown caller? I don't know if that's at all accurate.

@codydub03 There are a couple of levels of fraud that may or may not be unrelated to each other. There is hospital occupancy. That is supported by the fake patient charts and information. Then there is also the question of rebates/bribes. That is supported by the high price of generic drugs. The two are different forms of fraud that may or may not be connected.

@comeonnow0

The insurance company can do that even today since he didnt asked for Names or Licence Plate Numbers etc. He asked just for a clarification. In my Country something like this is even
common since sometimes the employer of the "Victim" calls and ask if the Case is already handled.

At least in my country is it like that but i dont know how Korea handles this

PS: only thing whats different in my Country you need a insurance Number of the Company. But i dont know if it was different 20 Years ago

I don't really get any of those insurance bla bla bla, all I know is MC's gonna expose them!! Can't wait for that to happen!!😆😆😆😆😆

Thanks for the chapters!!!💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow0 Ahh, so basically you're thinking it's two separate ones going on at once? However, there is a chance that they could be connected. I must say that's pretty convenient for the MC lol

Aggregator gang
Oh so its not normal to gouge prices in hospitals?
Worked in pharma before working in hospital and I also noticed the generic drugs inflating prices upto 10times more than wholesale price
More than the retail outside hospitals.

Double-page supporter
@nobile be careful bro the regulations on those are a bit questionable, though I get the brand names are a scam :(

Fed-Kun's army
@Ashisu yeah, sometimes the potency varies with generics. But it's tolerable in comparison with how much I'd have to spend if I used brand names.

Users who are viewing this thread