Aisare Tenshi na Classmate ga, Ore ni Dake Itazura ni Hohoemu

Goddamit, for once i thought "finally a dude that isn't fucking allergic to girls" and then he goes all flustered at the end

Dex-chan lover
another teasing romance, hope it goes well 🙏 (someone plz remind me to read the rest once its completed as i'm not about to wait weekly/monthly for each chapter)

Goddamit, for once i thought "finally a dude that isn't fucking allergic to girls" and then he goes all flustered at the end
i mean could also just be surprised considering that his whole view on her being some “angel” was flipped upside down or the most likely answer, he’s just some young teenager.

ah yes FMC, my favorite activity to do with my closest circle of friends is also to not communicate with them. I too have zero trust in them and enjoy simply lying to them about my entire personality! finally some representation in manga

Supporter
i mean could also just be surprised considering that his whole view on her being some “angel” was flipped upside down or the most likely answer, he’s just some young teenager.
With, prior to this, neither experience with nor interest in girls as girls. This girl is plowing through both.

Users who are viewing this thread